PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide on what game to get next!

Cold Rival
06-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Right then, I'm going to be trading in PGR3 and Tony Hawks P8 sometime soon, and I'm wondering what game to get next to play over the summer. (I might also trade in Oblivion, depending on how much they give me for it.)

I've been tempted by Forza 2, and have always enjoyed GH2, although Shadowrun looks pretty good too.

So, I'm asking for your help! Yes! YOU!

Post what you reccommend, and importantly, WHY! Suggest any game that you've enjoyed, and why I should get it!

Or, do you think I should wait a little while for something else to come out?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: The only games I have at the moment are GoW, THP8, PGR3 and Oblivion.

Myncy
06-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Well, what other games do you have?

Besides that, I can suggest some.

First, I would stay away from Shadowrun for awhile. It's not worth $60 as a game, maybe after a price drop.

As for Forza, it is a FINE game. You also may want to check out DiRT, there's a demo on Live, I know some of my friends prefer it.

Dead Rising has been one of my favorite 360 games. It's got a solid story mode, with tons of replay value. The achievements are very "different" and fun to get.

CoD 2 and 3 are both pretty good. 2 has a better single player, while 3 has improved multi. Either is good, and I believe 2 is a Platinum hit.

There you go!

Cold Rival
06-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks bro. I should have mentioned what games I have already. I'll put them on the top post. Anyone else got anything to add?

bro im a G
06-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Well lets see.
-Shadowrun is not worth the $60, just by its lack of content.
-Forza 2 is a must if you like simulation and "realism" (always to an extent) because it truly is packed with content.

Since you have had PGR3 up until now (assuming you bought it quite a while ago)I'm going to (again) assume that you liked the game so I would suggest Forza 2.

Cold Rival
06-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Well lets see.
-Shadowrun is not worth the $60, just by its lack of content.
-Forza 2 is a must if you like simulation and "realism" (always to an extent) because it truly is packed with content.

Since you have had PGR3 up until now (assuming you bought it quite a while ago)I'm going to (again) assume that you liked the game so I would suggest Forza 2.

It acctually came free as part of the package! :p hehe!

But from what I've heard, Forza does appear to be a quality game.

(Off topic, kinda...: Does anyone know if the game demos you download, stay on your profile (like on your gamercard)? Or is that just the arcade trials?)

bro im a G
06-16-2007, 10:17 PM
No, they don't show up as '0' in your gamercard if thats what you mean.

COH ZAMORACK ZX
06-16-2007, 11:08 PM
i bought forza and shadowrun at the same time and in my opinion forza is better

JJSaxton
06-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Forza without a doubt iv had many people on my friends list wishing they hadnt bought shadow run saying it is just not a first person shooter and just a game where the better you are at the game the better weapons you get making it hard for you to even get started when you first buy it. but forza is a jump in and play straight away game no1 realy has an advantage over you if they have similar cars.

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 12:10 AM
No, they don't show up as '0' in your gamercard if thats what you mean.

So I'll be safe downloading a demo of Forza without running the risk of having a "0" on my card forever if I don't like it...?

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 12:11 AM
It seems that I'm leaning over to Forza 2 for the new game, anyone else got any better ideas?

They don't have to be new games, for example, I've always liked the look of Test Drive Unlimited :). Who's got thoughts about a comparison between Forza and TD:U?

COH ZAMORACK ZX
06-17-2007, 12:15 AM
forza is like pgr3 and test drive is an entire city so if u like cars u should get test drive

Myncy
06-17-2007, 01:13 AM
I had Test Drive for a few days, pretty fun.

While tweaking options aren't as in-depth, the game is fun. It's non-linear, and the online mode is fantastic. Live and off-live are very well integrated.

housemdfan
06-17-2007, 01:16 AM
I recommend either Dead Rising, Godfather, or even one of the Tom Clancy games. ;) There's plenty to choose from like Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six.

COH ZAMORACK ZX
06-17-2007, 01:20 AM
I recommend either Dead Rising, Godfather, or even one of the Tom Clancy games. ;)
yeah r6v would be a really good option

L3giOn
06-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Shadowrun is really good and has a high replay value. I've been addicted to it for about a week now.

Also, Two Worlds comes out next month so watch out for that. It's basically Oblivion with 8 player co op.

COH ZAMORACK ZX
06-17-2007, 01:34 AM
Shadowrun is really good and has a high replay value. I've been addicted to it for about a week now.

Also, Two Worlds comes out next month so watch out for that. It's basically Oblivion with 8 player co op.
my god two worlds is coming out next month i didnt no that im gonna get it 4 sure.

Ghost x360a
06-17-2007, 02:32 AM
Well, dont trade in Oblivion, they will eventually keep on making downloadable content for it. Thats what happened to me, when I traded mine in Shivering Isles came out.

Myncy
06-17-2007, 04:11 AM
Actually, I heard Shivering Isles would be the last "big" expansion...

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah, but I've already downloaded and completed Shivering Isles. I'm acctually VERY close to getting GH2, purely for it's fun appeal. I'm going out tomorrow to have a gander, so any last minute advice before I make the purchase?

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 06:58 PM

Could you give me a bit more detail on that? What's the gameplay similar to? I'd rather have an opinion of someone who's acctually played it rather than someone who gets paid to promote it, if you get my drift.

TG3 HAVOK
06-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Could you give me a bit more detail on that? What's the gameplay similar to? I'd rather have an opinion of someone who's acctually played it rather than someone who gets paid to promote it, if you get my drift.
its not something you can match with another game. its fps meets magic.
no 2 games are the same. diffrent weapons,techs and magic to choose from.
you can fly, turn to smoke, teleport etc
no single player though so it depends where you spend most of your time

Webb
06-17-2007, 07:37 PM
One word....

Dirt!!! That game is pretty awesome and I don't like racing games :p

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 07:39 PM
its not something you can match with another game. its fps meets magic.
no 2 games are the same. diffrent weapons,techs and magic to choose from.
you can fly, turn to smoke, teleport etc
no single player though so it depends where you spend most of your timeWow, really? So I guess you're screwed if you get disconnected from Live, eh?

So what do new players do then? I mean, if it's online only, then the newer players will get pwned by those who are "addicted" to it, right?

It appears Shadowrun might be slipping out of veiw.

EDIT: Thanks for your input Webb, but I've played the previous McRae titles on other consoles, and honestly, I wasn't a fan. This one any different?

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Right,

Personally Forza 2 Is Good But You Have To Get Into It

Shadowrun Is Fun Cause Its Just Online But After About 5 Months There Wont Be That Many People On It Cause Of Halo 3

Dead Rising Is A Good Choice Cause Its Cheap And Very Fun,

DiRT! Is Quite Good But Not The Greatest (There Is A Demo On The Market)

Rainbow Six: Vegas That Is A Freaking Amazing Game, Great Single Player, Brill Multi Also You Can Pick It Up From Gamestation For 25 NEW.

Thats About It Relli :)

So Yeh lol

Webb
06-17-2007, 09:21 PM
EDIT: Thanks for your input Webb, but I've played the previous McRae titles on other consoles, and honestly, I wasn't a fan. This one any different?

It's a decent arcade style racing game that looks better than any other 360 racing game... Even Forza!!!! If you like the demo, you'll love the main game ;)

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 09:26 PM
It's a decent arcade style racing game that looks better than any other 360 racing game... Even Forza!!!! If you like the demo, you'll love the main game ;)

personally webb i relli relli liked the demo, but i started the main game and didnt like it that much.....kinda wierd it might be cause i am using the wheel with it now im not sure :S

do you use the wheel webb??

Webb
06-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Nah, straight up controller junkie here :p

It's just you fella from what I've read. IGN gave it like 8 or 9 and everyone I've spoke to loved it as well. One let down on it though is the multiplayer which is why it never scored more TBH.

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Rainbow Six: Vegas That Is A Freaking Amazing Game, Great Single Player, Brill Multi Also You Can Pick It Up From Gamestation For 25 NEW.

I've been seriously thinking about getting this game (and thanks for the tip in Gamestation)! At the moment, I have about 62 on a giftcard for GAME, so I might add a little bit of change to get Guitar Hero 2. So if I trade in THP8 and PGR3 at Gamestation, I might have enough to get P6:V. :D

Curtis
06-17-2007, 09:37 PM
I've heard from so many people that Forza's graphics aren't truely next gen.

I'm looking at DiRT next. Still trying to finish alot of games though.

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeh Rainbow Is Definetly Worth It And So Is GH2....

And To You Mr Webb Whats The Multiplayer Like?? (My Mate Brought It Round Mine So I Only Played The First little Bit)

I May Rent It When I Have Some Cash. And try It With A Controller
What You Think??? (webb)

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I've heard from so many people that Forza's graphics aren't truely next gen.

Oh, they are. My eyes have been scarred for life. The graphics were indeed very good in Gamestation's trial. (You know, where they have a 360 set up at the front of the store).

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Yeh I get What You mean, But In My Store The Things Never Fookin Working, Same In Game.

The Thing About Chavs Come Again, oooo look at the big shiney tv lets steal it :D

Webb
06-17-2007, 09:52 PM
TBH, the multiplayer is garbage... Well, it's single player but against real people's scores as opposed to computer generated ones... So it's kinda like multiplayer :p Also there is no split screen!! :eek:

Curtis
06-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Forza multiplayer is only meant for people who like to get online with their car buddy's and drift or grip. There's no real community around it. If you were on your own you wouldn't really have fun because it's more of a social time for people on car forums.

Kris, I get the same thing. Hella to many chavs around here and everytime I go in gamestation their in there like. "Do I plug this one into ma TV ladddd?". "Does It work on a wide en mate?"

housemdfan
06-17-2007, 10:05 PM
quick question: What's a chav? o.o I only know sassenach

Curtis
06-17-2007, 10:08 PM
What Would Be Known As A Chav... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav)

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Forza multiplayer is only meant for people who like to get online with their car buddy's and drift or grip. There's no real community around it. If you were on your own you wouldn't really have fun because it's more of a social time for people on car forums.

Kris, I get the same thing. Hella to many chavs around here and everytime I go in gamestation their in there like. "Do I plug this one into ma TV ladddd?". "Does It work on a wide en mate?"

What does it matter if they're interested in how the 360 connects, they have nothing to connect it to...

Damn chavs.

(Sorry, off topic. Back to games!)

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Basically A Cocky little Bastards Who Thinks They Are Big Cuase They Have A Gang, (sorry about language)

And They Steal Shit Make Trouble And Try And Fight Greebos (chav term) and mods

For A Info On Geebos And Mod Bassically People Who Listen To Metal, Indie, Rock n Roll Anything Like That (me :D)

And The funni Thing Is Greebos & Mods Will Kick The Living Shit Out Of Them :)

The Average Mod/Greebo Can Probaly take On About 5-7 Chavs,
But Usally Everyone Sticks Together So Its All Good

OMG This Is A Choose What Game I Wanna get Thread, And Its Turned Into Ranting About Chavs :D:D:D lol the fun we have at this site :)

EDIT: same as what cold said last BACK TO TOPIC!!

GET RAINBOW SIX AND I WILL TEACH YOU MY WAYS YOUNG ONE :)

But yeh If You get R6V Feel Free To message Me For Help

housemdfan
06-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Sorry for taking this off-topic. See above for my recommendations. Any Tom Clancy game you get you'll probably enjoy.

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Yeh Come On everyone Vote For Rainbow Six Its Cheap And Still Great!!

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 10:26 PM
GET RAINBOW SIX AND I WILL TEACH YOU MY WAYS YOUNG ONE :)

But yeh If You get R6V Feel Free To message Me For Help

I will, and while we're at it, we can pretend all the terrorists are chavs and have a massive party!

Anyway, it's about time I got to bed, early start tomorrow.

Thanks for everybodies help, I really appreciate your feedback and I have considered everyones suggestions as I know I can trust such a solid and honest gaming community. I do think, however, that my choices are going to be GH2 and R6:V, but we shall not know till the 'morrow!

Hopefully my Gamerscore will break the 10k mark with these two games. :)

Cold Rival
06-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Sorry for taking this off-topic. See above for my recommendations. Any Tom Clancy game you get you'll probably enjoy.

No worries about the off topic, it's just a bit of fun, eh!? ;)

KRIS DETH
06-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Right Well Send Me A FR Dude :)

And We Can Have Some Co-op Story/Terrorist Hunt Fun :D :D

housemdfan
06-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Yeah send me a FR when I get my 360 hooked back up to the internetz. :)

KRIS DETH
06-18-2007, 07:14 AM
Nah You Send Me A FR :) lol (HouseMDfan)

Curtis
06-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Count me in if your doing Co-op's and Thunts, I need them feckin achievements!

Topic title changed - Achievement Trading Thread.

KRIS DETH
06-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Nah Curtis Its Just A One Off :)

Just helping Cold Out Cause He Has Just Got The Game

But If You Want IN Aswell I Dont Think Thats A Problem

|oneyedNewb|
06-18-2007, 05:52 PM
1.Rainbow Six:Vegas
2.Forza 2
3.shadowrun
4.DiRT

these is what ile pick if i was yers :)

InSoMnIaC_190
06-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I still love CoD 2s singleplayer and it is very damn rewarding to beat it on Veteran difficulty. I myself plan to get DiRT and The Darkness when they come out. I may even get Overlord too.

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Well, you may (or may not) have noticed, but I didn't make any posts yesterday (which is probably the first time since I registered for membership!! :eek:), simply due to the fact that I've been rockin' out HARDCORE! on GH2.

It's an absolutely cracking game, and I reccommend it to anyone with a bit of spare cash and a hell of a lot of spare time, because this game's damn addictive. I've already ploughed my way through the easy mode, scoring 5*s on each of the songs, and am now half way through the medium difficulty, again with 5*s on each.

I've noticed, however that there are some major differences between the 360 version and PS2 version (besides the controllers and consoles...). The easy difficulty on 360 really is easy, and I mean, really easy. Anyone with a smidgin of co-ordination can get hang of it, and within about an hour will have pretty much got the general feel of the game. However, the PS2 version, what was very different.

The easy mode was pretty much the same as the 360 version. However, when you step it up to medium difficulty, everything starts to swirl out of control! I'd say that the medium difficulty on PS2 is about the equivilent of hard on the 360. So why did RedOctane and Activision tone it down for the new release?

Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to pick up a copy of R6:V at my (semi)local Gamestation. I was really surprised that they didn't have it in stock. What to do, eh? Anyway, I still managed to ask them how much they'd give me for THP8 and PGR3. To be honest, I thought they were making a pretty low offer. Only £8.00 for THP8 (and they wouldn't accept PGR3, because it came as a bundle with my 2nd wireless controller. However, I have a cunning plan for next time... Muhahahaha!!)

I'm probably going to be heading out some time in the next week or so to find another Gamestation (or Game) to see if I can pick up a copy cheap.

Either way, right now I'm focusing on getting the single player achievements for GH2. (It sucks that to even stand a chance at getting the multiplayer achievements you have to have a 2nd guitar controller, which is at least another £50.00, so at the moment I'm looking around to see if any of my ex-schoolmates have the game and would be kind enough to rent me their controller for a week or so).

Ha! Sorry for such a long post, I just thought I'd fill you in on what happened. :D

Hopefully I'll break 10k soon!! :woop:

housemdfan
06-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Okay, I hate to 'take over' the thread but i figured instead of making a new one that basically said the same thing, I'd say it here. There's a sale at my local GameStop and I'm planning on going this week to get a wireless for my 360 as well as a couple of games. I already have: Splinter Cell DA, R6:V, PDZ, GRAW, Just Cause, Oblivion, The Outfit, COD2, Phantasy star Universe and Tomb Raider Legends (Not even gonna mention eragon. Oh wait, I just did, haha) now I'm thinking of getting Viva Pinata or COD3, but does anyone else have any recommendations?

Haly
06-19-2007, 09:06 AM
(and they wouldn't accept PGR3, because it came as a bundle with my 2nd wireless controller. However, I have a cunning plan for next time... Muhahahaha!!)

I'm probably going to be heading out some time in the next week or so to find another Gamestation (or Game) to see if I can pick up a copy cheap.

My local Gamestation won't take bundle copies either, which is a bit odd because last time I was there I saw a bundle copy of GoW in the second hand section. :confused:
Was tempted to question it but I'd already sold PGR3 on ebay anyhow.
From what I've heard Game take bundle copies though so might be worth a try there :)

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 09:12 AM
My local Gamestation won't take bundle copies either, which is a bit odd because last time I was there I saw a bundle copy of GoW in the second hand section. :confused:
Was tempted to question it but I'd already sold PGR3 on ebay anyhow.
From what I've heard Game take bundle copies though so might be worth a try there :)

Yeah, I managed to trade in a bundle copy of Prince of Persia for my old PS2 ages ago in Game, but the problem was that they didn't have R6:V cheap, so I tried Gamestation to see what would happen. However, I might just see if I can get the cover art for the game off a friend who doesn't need it anymore and just hope that they dont notice the disc inside! :D

Anyway, thanks for the tip! :)

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Okay, I hate to 'take over' the thread but i figured instead of making a new one that basically said the same thing, I'd say it here. There's a sale at my local GameStop and I'm planning on going this week to get a wireless for my 360 as well as a couple of games. I already have: Splinter Cell DA, R6:V, PDZ, GRAW, Just Cause, Oblivion, The Outfit, COD2, Phantasy star Universe and Tomb Raider Legends (Not even gonna mention eragon. Oh wait, I just did, haha) now I'm thinking of getting Viva Pinata or COD3, but does anyone else have any recommendations?

I owned Viva Pinata a while back, and it was honestly a really great game! It was very addictive, and as long as you don't get frustrated when a Pinata won't become resident in your garden (you'll understand if you get the game), the chances are you'll really enjoy it. The only thing that I found annoying in this game was that it was clearly made for kids, and this is emphasised a hell of a lot when the characters start "talking" to you. It's so damn patronising when they say "To continue, press the A button. Go on, that's right, the green one!" or "Oh no! Look at this mess!! The Ruffians really made your garden very messy!!", if you know what I mean. :)

Other than that, quality game and I seriously reccommend it!

Haly
06-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I managed to trade in a bundle copy of Prince of Persia for my old PS2 ages ago in Game, but the problem was that they didn't have R6:V cheap, so I tried Gamestation to see what would happen. However, I might just see if I can get the cover art for the game off a friend who doesn't need it anymore and just hope that they dont notice the disc inside! :D
It's worth a try :) I rented R6:V and it was great, definitely plan on buying it sometime :D

housemdfan
06-19-2007, 09:44 AM
I owned Viva Pinata a while back, and it was honestly a really great game! It was very addictive, and as long as you don't get frustrated when a Pinata won't become resident in your garden (you'll understand if you get the game), the chances are you'll really enjoy it. The only thing that I found annoying in this game was that it was clearly made for kids, and this is emphasised a hell of a lot when the characters start "talking" to you. It's so damn patronising when they say "To continue, press the A button. Go on, that's right, the green one!" or "Oh no! Look at this mess!! The Ruffians really made your garden very messy!!", if you know what I mean. :)

Other than that, quality game and I seriously reccommend it!

Okay so Viva Pinata is definitely on my 'to buy' list. I'm thinking of getting at least 2 or 3 games (Summer 'holiday' and all that)

SuperHiro24
06-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah Viva is a good game and you can just pick up and play straight away. Some of the gameplay is aimed at kids but theres no way young kids would be able to figure some of it out. Its quite addictive and an easy 1000 points too, plus you can trade pinatas with other people. CoD 3 is a good game but the single player isn't as well done as number 2 but still worth a go.

Cold, glad you like GH2 I have it 2 and yes it is very addictive, its the one game I have where I am not really fussed about the achievements cause you have so much fun playing it that they don't matter so much. Enjoy!

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Cold, glad you like GH2 I have it 2 and yes it is very addictive, its the one game I have where I am not really fussed about the achievements cause you have so much fun playing it that they don't matter so much. Enjoy!

And that's the exact reason I bought it!! I buy the games that I want and rent the ones that I just care for the achievements. (Although, the ones on GH2 don't seem too dificult at the moment. I'm sure I'll be singing a different song - excuse the pun - when I get onto hard and expert! :).)

SuperHiro24
06-19-2007, 10:43 AM
They get very very hard, just wait

codedigital
06-19-2007, 10:54 AM
I've noticed, however that there are some major differences between the 360 version and PS2 version (besides the controllers and consoles...). The easy difficulty on 360 really is easy, and I mean, really easy. Anyone with a smidgin of co-ordination can get hang of it, and within about an hour will have pretty much got the general feel of the game. However, the PS2 version, what was very different.

The easy mode was pretty much the same as the 360 version. However, when you step it up to medium difficulty, everything starts to swirl out of control! I'd say that the medium difficulty on PS2 is about the equivilent of hard on the 360. So why did RedOctane and Activision tone it down for the new release?

I don't know what you're talking about man...but the songs didn't change between the PS2 and the 360 version. Just the order in which you play some of them.

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I don't know what you're talking about man...but the songs didn't change between the PS2 and the 360 version. Just the order in which you play some of them.

They do. Take Surrender for example. (If you still have the PS2 version, play it, then go to the 360 version). See what I mean?

housemdfan
06-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah Viva is a good game and you can just pick up and play straight away. Some of the gameplay is aimed at kids but theres no way young kids would be able to figure some of it out. Its quite addictive and an easy 1000 points too, plus you can trade pinatas with other people. CoD 3 is a good game but the single player isn't as well done as number 2 but still worth a go.

If you look at my gamertag you can see I played a bit of COD3 (i think I unlocked a few achievements o.o; ) I might buy it if it's cheap (I get like 10 percent off used games anyways cause of my Plus card thingy)

And I doubt I coud play GH2...I'm not that coordinated really (not for games like that, I nearly fell when I tried DDR >_> )

Edit: Should I get Crackdown and Gears? I've yet to get those...any big games that I should consider?

bxbomber
06-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Dude,

Tom Clancy Collection is the way.

Leading with:

Rainbow Six:Las Vegas
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (G.R.A.W.)
GRAW 2
Splinter Cell:Double Agent

All are excellent titles and from experience I couldn't turn off Splinter Cell.

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 11:37 AM
If you look at my gamertag you can see I played a bit of COD3 (i think I unlocked a few achievements o.o; ) I might buy it if it's cheap (I get like 10 percent off used games anyways cause of my Plus card thingy)

And I doubt I coud play GH2...I'm not that coordinated really (not for games like that, I nearly fell when I tried DDR >_> )

Edit: Should I get Crackdown and Gears? I've yet to get those...any big games that I should consider?

You don't have Gears?! :eek:

It's like the Halo 2 of now. Put this one on the top of your "To Buy" list. This one deserves top priority!! :D

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Dude,

Tom Clancy Collection is the way.

Leading with:

Rainbow Six:Las Vegas
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (G.R.A.W.)
GRAW 2
Splinter Cell:Double Agent

All are excellent titles and from experience I couldn't turn off Splinter Cell.

A shooters fan are we? Or maybe you just hate terrorists (but then again, who doesn't). Thanks for your input dude, but I've already made my purchase! :)

KRIS DETH
06-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Cold You Had Any Luck On R6:V?? yet?

Try Game They Might Have It Somewhere Hiding In A Corner

codedigital
06-19-2007, 12:00 PM
They do. Take Surrender for example. (If you still have the PS2 version, play it, then go to the 360 version). See what I mean?

On which difficulty?

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 12:08 PM
On which difficulty?

Sorry, my mistake, It's on Medium, dude!

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Cold You Had Any Luck On R6:V?? yet?

Try Game They Might Have It Somewhere Hiding In A Corner

I'm getting paid on Saturday, so I'm gunna have a gander aroung town then. Hopefully I'll be able to find it cheap! Then we'll play!!:D

KRIS DETH
06-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Damn Right You Want A Game Of Gears Now??

codedigital
06-19-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm getting paid on Saturday, so I'm gunna have a gander aroung town then. Hopefully I'll be able to find it cheap! Then we'll play!!:D

Just so you know. You can click the Multi "Off/On" button and then hit reply. That way you don't double post and you can quote multiple people in one shot.

I'm going to fire up GH2 tonight to see what you mean...but I think you're seeing things. :)

Cold Rival
06-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Just so you know. You can click the Multi "Off/On" button and then hit reply. That way you don't double post and you can quote multiple people in one shot.

I'm going to fire up GH2 tonight to see what you mean...but I think you're seeing things. :)

I assure you I'm not. :)

And so thats what it's for! I was just clicking it and thought it just went on or off, like a light switch with no light! I shall use it now with extreme expertise.

Damn Right You Want A Game Of Gears Now??

See, look at me go!

(And sorry Kris, I'm off to the GF's. But I'll send you an invite for Gears when I get back.)

KRIS DETH
06-19-2007, 12:43 PM
(And sorry Kris, I'm off to the GF's. But I'll send you an invite for Gears when I get back.)

fair ennuf dude

i ahve to pop out aswell acculy