PDA

View Full Version : All-Star achievement glitch

Streak Leader
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Just checking to see if anyone else has had this happen to them. I finished Story Mode and got the 100 point achievement for doing so. However, in going back to look at the list of achievements that I had not gotten yet, I noticed that I did not get the achievement for unlocking the All-Star team.

When I go into Story Mode again, all of the locations tell me that the specific player is already on my team or that I have enough of that player's position on my team already.

Has this happened to anyone else? I suppose this means I'll have to play through story mode again... Ugh.

BladeMDP
02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
I had the same exact thing happen to me! WTF????

simplyaaronm
02-15-2011, 08:49 PM
it worked fine for me did you unlock everyone ie one wide receiver one guard one tight end not 2 wr etc

BladeMDP
02-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Yep, I unlocked all 6 different all star players, got them on my team (got the 6 achs for that as well as 100g ach for completing story mode). But, I just replayed story mode, got the 6 different all star players again, this time it worked. Only thing I did different was watch the complete cutscene about the Phinneas Fair - once that cutscene finished, the ach unlocked. Now if I can just do the punt, I'll be done with this game uggh!

Arsenic 17
09-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Yep, I unlocked all 6 different all star players, got them on my team (got the 6 achs for that as well as 100g ach for completing story mode). But, I just replayed story mode, got the 6 different all star players again, this time it worked. Only thing I did different was watch the complete cutscene about the Phinneas Fair - once that cutscene finished, the ach unlocked. Now if I can just do the punt, I'll be done with this game uggh!

Well I know I jammed through every cut scene so that shouldnt be it. Weird glitch. Sorry you have to play this travesty twice.