PDA

View Full Version : Children Glitch

tgainsbrough
01-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Okay, so me with a lot of children have found many glitches with the kids. My up keep for each family is 1000. I have confirmed that I can ONLY have two kids in each house. I currently have 8 kids (though it still says 10 even though I don't have them).

Onto the glitch. When I come back from a quest the turned from love to happy. So I play with them and but them gifts (like 7 in a row each child) and they are still stuck on happy (or fine). The two children the are my biological children (as the game says) and one orphan my bf adopted are not effected by the glitch. But the 5 other orphans just will not move. from one setting to another. Now I have one spouse (unless you count my bf's hero but he isn't there), I secluded the two family from one another one in brightwall the other in bowerstone industrial (now in bowerstone market).

The other adopted kids are taken care of by nannies. Since I only married once I thought it would be fine to have them live next to each other since it wasn't another spouse. And since i couldn't have my families in the same house. ;.; Since only the kids effected by this were in that area. (the one biological child and orphan by my bf lived in brightwall and they weren't effect by this) So far I have separated them into different areas in bowerstone (industrial, market and old town). But it still happens.

I am not sure if it's because there was more than 2 children in an area because of another glitch of only having two children. But so far my kids are just stuck. I have been giving them multiple presents in a row with their quests and they just stay the same. Though the biological child seems not to be affected at all.

Anyone else have these issues?

EDIT: I have another child the first one I adopted, who is stuck on happy and won't give me a quest to buy him a gift so I am not sure how to help him.

Toams07
01-31-2011, 06:20 PM
Okay, so me with a lot of children have found many glitches with the kids. My up keep for each family is 1000. I have confirmed that I can ONLY have two kids in each house. I currently have 8 kids (though it still says 10 even though I don't have them).
Perhaps you have kids online?

Onto the glitch. When I come back from a quest the turned from love to happy. So I play with them and but them gifts (like 7 in a row each child) and they are still stuck on happy (or fine). The two children the are my biological children (as the game says) and one orphan my bf adopted are not effected by the glitch. But the 5 other orphans just will not move. from one setting to another. Now I have one spouse (unless you count my bf's hero but he isn't there), I secluded the two family from one another one in brightwall the other in bowerstone industrial (now in bowerstone market).
I also have multiple children and I havent seen the bar go beyond happy either. I think after happy comes ''Love'', which in most cases in Fable means ''in love'', which is kind of not possible with kids.
Are the orphans not moving at all? Have you tried holding hands and walking with them? I've seen my adopted kids just standing around, but after a few seconds they'd notice me and start talking and moving and beg for gifts

The other adopted kids are taken care of by nannies. Since I only married once I thought it would be fine to have them live next to each other since it wasn't another spouse. And since i couldn't have my families in the same house. ;.; Since only the kids effected by this were in that area. (the one biological child and orphan by my bf lived in brightwall and they weren't effect by this) So far I have separated them into different areas in bowerstone (industrial, market and old town). But it still happens.
I always put new kids (biological or adopted) in different regions just to be sure. If it's a glitch, I think it may be permanent, or ass long as they're ''your'' children.

I am not sure if it's because there was more than 2 children in an area because of another glitch of only having two children. But so far my kids are just stuck. I have been giving them multiple presents in a row with their quests and they just stay the same. Though the biological child seems not to be affected at all.
Is there a glitch that causes you to only have 2 kids? Sucks.

Anyone else have these issues?

EDIT: I have another child the first one I adopted, who is stuck on happy and won't give me a quest to buy him a gift so I am not sure how to help him

If I were you I would try to send ALL adopted kids back to the orphanage if they really won't move and re-adopt them since they'll always appear again. But you shouldn't be worried about their relationship-bar because I dont think it goes further than ''happy'', and it's good that your children are happy, right?

Or try having less children. Isn't it a pain to keep all your children happy by visiting them often? I had only 3 different families on my Fable 2 bigamist and I never had time for anything but making them happy.

tgainsbrough
01-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Perhaps you have kids online?

No I have those kids. It just kinda multipled the number and then the other child disappeared from the orphanage when I tried to move her into my family home from a nanny.

I also have multiple children and I havent seen the bar go beyond happy either. I think after happy comes ''Love'', which in most cases in Fable means ''in love'', which is kind of not possible with kids.
Are the orphans not moving at all? Have you tried holding hands and walking with them? I've seen my adopted kids just standing around, but after a few seconds they'd notice me and start talking and moving and beg for gifts

The kids are moving just fine. And no if you need photos I can show you. So far I have found out. Fine > Happy > Love. Now wouldn't you want your kids to love you? Not be in love with you, but love you? I do. ;.;

I always put new kids (biological or adopted) in different regions just to be sure. If it's a glitch, I think it may be permanent, or ass long as they're ''your'' children.

No they are all orphans all of "my" children aren't affected.

Is there a glitch that causes you to only have 2 kids? Sucks.

Yep. I have confirmed it. I can only have 2 kids in my house. So I have to buy separate houses for each two kids. (the reason why I ended up having so many. I was testing it)

If I were you I would try to send ALL adopted kids back to the orphanage if they really won't move and re-adopt them since they'll always appear again. But you shouldn't be worried about their relationship-bar because I dont think it goes further than ''happy'', and it's good that your children are happy, right?

I will have to test that out. and no some of my kids are stuck on Fine right now. Not happy.

Or try having less children. Isn't it a pain to keep all your children happy by visiting them often? I had only 3 different families on my Fable 2 bigamist and I never had time for anything but making them happy.

I visit my children for hours. So I spend a lot of time with them. So that's not it.

tgainsbrough
01-31-2011, 07:16 PM
I sent them to the orphanage and got them back and still no change. Both of the kids are still stuck on "Fine" I just gave them each 3 gifts and still no change.

tgainsbrough
02-02-2011, 06:37 PM
My children are now stuck on unhappy because I accidentally cast a spell around them trying to exit out of something. No matter how many presents I give them they hate me!

Toams07
02-02-2011, 06:39 PM
My children are now stuck on unhappy because I accidentally cast a spell around them trying to exit out of something. No matter how many presents I give them they hate me!

Wow that sucks ..
If they're adopted just sent them away and get new ones ..
If they're your ownn then idk what to do ... exhept doing as much nice expressions as possible and giving toys.

tgainsbrough
02-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I think I'm just doomed ;.; although one that was stuck on just happy finally unglitched to love but now when i see those other kids they yell and scream I hate you and run off. I wish they would just be fine at least.

Toams07
02-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Can something unglitch?:rolleyes:
Anyway, your best shot is to start a new game if you really think it screws up everything ..
Kinda does .. kids are awesome ..

tgainsbrough
02-03-2011, 01:39 AM
I solved my problem on complete accident. Before the revolution I moved my family into a house in bowerstone old town. And they all died ;.; well at least that made the glitched kids go away. :(