PDA

View Full Version : Question about ending/missable achievements

Thrash
01-31-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey,

I'm playing through Fable 3 - just trying to get a grasp on when the game ends, and what I have to complete by when. To my understanding the three hurdles are making sure to do a judgement in a chicken suit during the judgements, acquiring 6.5 million by a certain date?, and not getting knocked out - of course this is after the biggest setback which I understand is getting all 50 leg weapons.

When does the game end? Can you play past the ending? At which point does the 'not getting knocked out' thing pop up? Basically I have almost all the gold saved up, I just want to make sure I'm not doing story too quickly and what the point of no return is for anything missable.

THANKS!

Trash Man
01-31-2011, 08:41 PM
The game does not end as such. You can finish off your quests and collections after the final day of rulings/judgements.

The achievement for not getting knocked down pops after the credits, they roll after the last day of rulings/judgements.

Just make sure you have 6.5 mil in gold by the time you are down to 121 days to go. If you don't have 6.5 mil gold by this point, do not enter the throne room, otherwise it will start the last judgements and you will not be able to go back.

Thrash
01-31-2011, 08:43 PM
Sweet just sounds like I need to hurry up and get the 6.5 mill ahead of time, and just finish the story up and proceed with the collectables after. Thanks.

TombRaiser
01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
You also have to wear the chicken suit at some point during your judgements. It can be for any judgment. After that the "Coronation Chicken" ach. will pop up and you can change back to whatever clothes you want.

Ragnarok1986
01-31-2011, 09:57 PM
Located at the top is a question thread all the question you have asked are in there. Only one which i not is the knoced out one. O wait now it is :D

Shockadoodledo
01-31-2011, 11:59 PM
When it get's to the point where you only have 2 quest's to do for the day (after talking to the bloke in the treasury) that is when you do NOT want to go in the throne room until you have put on the chicken suit, Got 6.5mill and brought all the health you can lay your hand's on =)

Thrash
02-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Located at the top is a question thread all the question you have asked are in there. Only one which i not is the knoced out one. O wait now it is :D

Sorry didn't notice that sticky - normally they aren't as organized as your thread, good work boss.