PDA

View Full Version : Stealing(Description) & Death Strike(Locations)

JONBLEACH
02-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Alright 1st of all I need to know how to complete the Stealing minigame.
Can someone explain to me exactly what you need to do because im completely lost.

I tried once but got caught and the guards were all attacking me, thats not good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there actually an invisible potion, if so what do u need to make it?
Everytime i come accross a Varn camp I try to sneak around but everytime at least 1 person sees me and they all start attacking.
I will prob have to start a new game to get this since right now I have 5/20 and im level 31 on the 2nd Chapter Island New Ashos.

Can someone tell me an exact location where it is good to grind these out?

----------------------

These are the 2 last achievements I need for x amounts of doings.

chichan123
02-01-2011, 07:25 AM
You can create an invisible potion by getting the ingredients later into the game.....not sure abt the ingredient,i think some undead enemy's organ....combine two of those or combine it with a potion strength or duration increasing ingredient and you have a potion ready

Mr Magic
02-01-2011, 09:34 AM
For Stealing you just have to press A when you have a clear path from all 3 snakes to grab the item in the middle. Move your hand to either left, right, top, or bottom. You can also press A in the middle of moving positions.

For Death Strike, if you have Air Magic you can combine Air-Effect,
Enchant-Carrier, and Time-Modifier for an invisible spell.

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 02:56 PM
For Stealing you just have to press A when you have a clear path from all 3 snakes to grab the item in the middle. Move your hand to either left, right, top, or bottom. You can also press A in the middle of moving positions.

Honestly, I cannot seem to get this either.

I found this video

YouTube - Two Worlds 2 in HD - Thievery

Cohh
02-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Stealing is kinda odd; You don't move the cursor left and right, you're actually choosing where it is on the circle.

So for instance, if you hold down, the hand will move to the bottom. If you hold left, it will move to the left, hold up, up, etc etc. It's not "Move left to move the hand to the left, and right to move it to the right". I didn't explain that well but hopefully you get what I mean.

Basically you have to hit A the second the hand lines up with the open spaces. Easiest way to do this is pick a ring, and follow it closely. I ussually choose the tiniest ring in the middle. Slowly rotate your RS to match the speed of the internal ring. Do this for ~1-15 seconds, and you'll see that, for about 1/2 a second, there will be a time when all three openings line up perfectly. You can then rapidly tap A, and if you're hand is lined up perfectly, it will move through the opening, getting the loot. Now the interface is slightly off; many times your hand will pass slightly through the head of a snake or through it's tail a bit. Just keep that in mind when timing your A presses and you should be thieving in no time ^^

Also, even though I'm decent at it, I still make a save for every pickpocketing attempt; don't get caught :p