PDA

View Full Version : Necro Guild-The New Clothes quest issue

bok249
02-01-2011, 08:51 AM
alright so i'm doing this quest for the Necro guild where I have to dye some dudes robes with warthog blood. Besides feeling somewhat creeped out at the thought of wearing blood drenched robes, I figured it would be the usual "kill x animals and return with their drops" quest. I went to the spot on map where it indicated, found the pack of warthogs, and killed them, all i got was the usual ingrediants, tusks and stuff, but nothing remotely resembling a container of blood. Am i doing something wrong?

Gackt
02-01-2011, 09:18 AM
I don't recall picking the blood up, but after killing and looted the hogs I checked my inventory and in with my potions was a vile of blood. I thought it would be on the ingredients page but nope! Did you check in with your potions?

bok249
02-01-2011, 09:48 AM
dont see it in with my potions. I recently cleaned out my inventory cause there was just too much junk, so I probably sold/dropped it... and of course no way to redo the quest. gf developers... whatever happened to not allowing quest items to leave inventory?

Mr Magic
02-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Check your quest log. If it says to go to the mages hideout then just go and maybe when you select the pot it will be there. If your log says to get the blood again then just try going back and kill the animals again.

FYI turn off auto-save and manually save before and/or after every quest or major thing you do.

MafiaGodfather1
02-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Im having a probelm with this quest as well. I did go to the spot that was marked with the green dot to kill the warthogs. After I did that, the green dot was still there and I was told nothing else as to where to go next.

I checked my inventory and saw the ampoule of blood and had an option to use it, so I did.. I ended up drinking it and it flashed on the screen that I gained 1 skill point..

So now the quest is still acyive and I went back to the spot to kill the warthogs and they were back again, but this time after I killed them the ampoule of blood did not show up in my inventory. So now what?

Saracin
02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Im having a probelm with this quest as well. I did go to the spot that was marked with the green dot to kill the warthogs. After I did that, the green dot was still there and I was told nothing else as to where to go next.

I checked my inventory and saw the ampoule of blood and had an option to use it, so I did.. I ended up drinking it and it flashed on the screen that I gained 1 skill point..

So now the quest is still acyive and I went back to the spot to kill the warthogs and they were back again, but this time after I killed them the ampoule of blood did not show up in my inventory. So now what?

The blood you drank isn't for this quest, it was a reward for something you did earlier. The blood would mention that it was warthogs blood. I did the quest fine, although the spot I had to put the robe at the end took a few tries to trigger that I had put something in and complete the quest. Just make sure you kill every warthog.

chichan123
02-02-2011, 06:42 PM
If i remember correctly, when you kill the warthogs, you get an ampule of blood. Then u have to go to the tailors house to get the black robe then go downstairs and put the robe and blood into it to get the blood soaked robe and finally place it the guild's secret place. As far as i know, you cant sell or use the quest based items.

Buffmaster
02-02-2011, 11:43 PM
I got the vile of blood when I killed that purple demon under the warrior's guild.