PDA

View Full Version : Do not sim seasons!

EastJesusNimrod21
02-01-2011, 07:32 PM
What ever you do, do not sim any seasons in career mode. Me being unpatient as usual simmed 3 seasons and then found out that my world ranking (order of merit) had gone from number one, to 64. I was attempting the achivement " The Champion -Win all tournaments ". Not only did my rank increase but the tournaments also started locking again, which means in order to achieve the achivement I need to at least win the tournaments that are unlocked to unlock the tournaments that are locked... So tedious, FML.

dontgoeasyonme
06-26-2011, 10:31 AM
What ever you do, do not sim any seasons in career mode. Me being unpatient as usual simmed 3 seasons and then found out that my world ranking (order of merit) had gone from number one, to 64. I was attempting the achivement " The Champion -Win all tournaments ". Not only did my rank increase but the tournaments also started locking again, which means in order to achieve the achivement I need to at least win the tournaments that are unlocked to unlock the tournaments that are locked... So tedious, FML.

Cheers or the heads up! I was just about to do that lol

chrisk62
01-17-2012, 11:21 AM
If you win all 3 tournaments that you are able to play in in your 1st season then you can skip The UK Open in your 2nd season as you will already have won it and it's low prize money so will not affect your rank very much, then continue on to win the 4 remaining tournaments that you are yet to play and win them during your second season. By the time you have won the SkyBet World Grand Prix you will be Number 1 so then will be free to skip any tournaments you want after that ;)