PDA

View Full Version : List of useful spells.

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm compliling a list of useful (or just weird/neat) spells and posting them here for everyone to enjoy. Please feel free to post your suggestions and spells as well! I'll go into a little detail for each one, but I will not list every possibility. Experiment yourselves and share with the community!

KEY: Spell name Modifier Effect Carrier

Waterwalking

Damage=0 Water=1 Area Effect=1 Homing=0
Protection=1----------------------- Richocet=0
Time=1----------------------------- Spray=0

Now, with this spell you can walk on water, obviously. The more Time modifiers you add, the longer you'll stay afloat.

Invisibility

Damage=0 Air=1 Enchant=1 Homing=0
Protection=0---------------- Richocet=0
Time=1---------------------- Spray=0

Become invisible to your enemies (great for assination achievement!) The more Time modifiers you add, the longer the effect will last.

Heal

Damage=0 Life=1 Area effect=1 Homing=0
Protection=0-------------------- Richocet=0
Time=0-------------------------- Spray=0

The more Life effect cards you add, the stronger the healing spell.

Light spell

Damage=0 Lightning=1 Area effect=1 Homing=0
Protection=0-------------------------- Richocet=0
Time=1-------------------------------- Spray=0

Enjoy a well lit area without holding a torch! The more Time modifier cards, the longer it will last. I haven't tried it yet, but I'd assume the more
Area effect carriers you add, the larger the area of light will be.

Super Jump

Damage=0 Power=1 Area effect=1 Homing=0
Protection=0----------------------- Richocet=0
Time=1----------------------------- Spray=0

Allows you to jump higher than default. Now when you only have 1 Power card, it actually reduces the jump to 50%. You need to add numerous Power effect cards to obtain the higher jump (which of course requires a higher Fire Mastery.)

Open Lock

Damage=0 *Leave Blank*=0 Missle=1 Homing=0
Protection=0-------------------------- Richocet=0
Time=0-------------------------------- Spray=0

Damage=0 Ice=1 Enchant=1 Homing=0
Protection=0---------------- Richocet=0
Time=1---------------------- Spray=0

Ok, this spell will allow you to open locked doors and chests (not the RED locks, as those are quest related).

Now the more Ice effect cards added, the higher the lock that it can be used on. It works for every two Ice cards, one higher level. For example: 4 Ice cards = open lvl 2 locks, and so on so forth.

Well that's all I have for now (I have alot of other ones, but these seemed the more useful of the bunch) and I will continue to add more as I find them. Enjoy!

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 08:51 PM
*Saved for further spells, if needed*

Wardancer
02-01-2011, 09:18 PM
There is a fairly complete spell list on this site: http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/guide.asp?ID=10216

PenderPowguin
02-01-2011, 09:22 PM
There is a fairly complete spell list on this site: http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/guide.asp?ID=10216

It only mentions Invisibility and Heal off of my list. So the other 4 we can agree are useful, you think?

Plus, it's about talking with other experimentors of magic to get awesome results for everyone to share.

Edit: Actually, I just realized what you said. A fairly complete spell list? This game just won the world record for most spell combinations in a video game, I highly doubt any printed list will ever be fairly complete.

JONBLEACH
02-01-2011, 11:47 PM
What skills do i have to invest in from scratch if i want to have most powerful invisibility spell?

I know Air Magic maybe but what else

ConfederateSuga
02-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Any DD effect + missle + DD mod + 5 ricochet + 5 spray = death. Also, Necro Life drain AoE+Dehydration=double death. Those 3 spells are all you'll need :)

JONBLEACH
02-02-2011, 01:49 AM
I dont need death spells only invisibility

HeavenSoldier
02-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Might be kinda obvious but:

Resurrect - Life, Summon
Projectile healing - Life, Missile (don't know if homing will work yet, I didn't try)

PlaneswalkerX
02-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Heal

Damage=0 Life=1 Area effect=1 Homing=0
Protection=0-------------------- Richocet=0
Time=0-------------------------- Spray=0

The more Life effect cards you add, the stronger the healing spell.

There is a trick to multiply the effects of spells without extra costs of mana.

Just add Missle and Spray (as much you want) in your first section of your spellcreation. Leave the other parts blank. Now add your heal-creation to your second section of your spellcreation.
The result: Cast your Heal to the ground. For every added Spraymodifier it will multiply the effect. (for example: 1 Spray gives you a multiplier of 3)

Because there is no effect card in your first section it costs no extra mana.

That works great for other AoE (dmg) spells, too.
Also for summoning creatures. With this trick you can summon a whole army of creatures for a cost of a single summoning creature.

I hope you can read it. My english sucks :P

PenderPowguin
02-02-2011, 06:34 AM

Hehe, I am aware of the exploit. Perhaps a separate thread for those who wish to use it, I prefer to play legit. No offense of course, but there isn't really a spell in my repatoire that can even dent my mana pool. Thus my Archmage eats all face.

Cohh
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
It only mentions Invisibility and Heal off of my list. So the other 4 we can agree are useful, you think?

err hit the bottom of the page and hit Next a few times. That site actually lays out almost every spell in the game via some tables :p

PenderPowguin
02-02-2011, 01:28 PM
err hit the bottom of the page and hit Next a few times. That site actually lays out almost every spell in the game via some tables :p

Almost every spell, it lacks any spell with 2 or more effect/carrier cards (such as the Open Lock spell)

Way to take the fun out of experimenting, jerk. :nana

Cohh
02-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Almost every spell, it lacks any spell with 2 or more effect/carrier cards (such as the Open Lock spell)

Way to take the fun out of experimenting, jerk. :nana

Good point, good point. It doesn't say anything about my favorite spell:

10Power/10Projectile/1DmgMod/1HomingMod/3SprayMod
10Decay/10AOE/1DmgMod

= Mage love :p

JONBLEACH
02-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Holy geez, will someone please tell me which skills i need to max in order to make the most powerful INVISIBILITY spell, i take it i need Air magic but what else?

PenderPowguin
02-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Holy geez, will someone please tell me which skills i need to max in order to make the most powerful INVISIBILITY spell, i take it i need Air magic but what else?

Well it depends on what you mean by most powerful. Do you mean longest lasting???

If longest lasting is what you mean, then you need to max out your wisdom so that you may use the max amount of Modifier cards. In this case, it would be the Time modifier.

I don't think adding additional Air effect cards increases the longevity of the spell, but I'll try it out to make sure. Therefore, if Air doesn't prolong the activated spell, maxing out the Air magic skill is irrelavent. You'd only need Wisdom.

Hope that helps.

DMichaels86
02-08-2011, 08:23 PM

How do you do this trick? I searched the forums and google and found nothing. Thanks.

PenderPowguin
02-08-2011, 09:34 PM
How do you do this trick? I searched the forums and google and found nothing. Thanks.

LOL, you quoted him but did you actually read his post? He explains how to do it right there. *FacePalm* just for you friend ;)