Dedication forum

fullblown

where we can dedicate stuff to the people who have helped progress the site and make it better to get to where it is today. maybe give them something like a sig someone has made or jus something nice for them to remember wat they have done to help. also in this forum discuss people you have recgnized in game or on the website and put them up for recognization.

Gonna speak for all the staff here and say that thanks is appreciated, but we dont need a forum for it.

While the staff get a lot of credit, there are alse a lot of regular members who do just as much as staff, just without the titles.

Personally, I thank all the members of the site, as without you guys being here then we wouldnt do what we do.

Gonna speak for all the staff here and say that thanks is appreciated, but we dont need a forum for it.

While the staff get a lot of credit, there are alse a lot of regular members who do just as much as staff, just without the titles.

Personally, I thank all the members of the site, as without you guys being here then we wouldnt do what we do.

K will i jus try to do wat i can to help the site and seeing that i jus joined a few days ago and im starting well is a good sign so jus let me know if u need nething i could help with as a member