PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone even seen Dan Vs.?

John Januarius
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
On New Year's Day, the show Dan Vs. appeared on the Hub (the channel where the new Transformers and G.I. Joe shows aired). The show's about an extremely paranoid and angry man (Dan) who in each episode vows to take revenge on someone or something who supposedly wronged him. For example, in the first episode, a rock breaks his car's window and has a New Mexico Postcard attached to it. He vows revenge on New Mexico, which turns out to be run by hot air balloon worshipping cultists and is filled with man-eating road-runners. The shows also features two other main characters: Chris and Elise. Chris is Dan's friend and has so little backbone that he does whatever Dan says. Elise is Chris's wife/girlfriend(I don't know) and she's a ninja, builds nucleur weapons for the U.S. government, and had a traumatic experience with New Mexico's road-runners when she was younger. Although it's technically a kid's show, if you like Invader Zim or Billy and Mandy, I think you'd like it. So, has anyone actually seen it?

CyanideSpirit
02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
I actually just saw a commercial for it, looks kinda funny.

John Januarius
02-07-2011, 01:26 AM
After 5 days, I can't believe someone responded. At least now I know that I'm not going crazy and imagining the show's existance.:o

MelangeAddict
02-07-2011, 02:42 AM
I don't get the Hub Network so I never knew if this was real or not.

John Januarius
02-07-2011, 02:45 AM
I think like 4 or so episodes are availabe on Hubworld.com, so if you want to see the show, you can see it there.