PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitch... anyone else?

DENAz666
02-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Very strange glitch happening on my board game, but for once its working in my favour!

Ever since I made it to the second zone, I've had crazy amounts of power ups. I mean the first game I went to in Zone Two I had about 6-7 THOUSAND power ups to be used!!! I mean, its made the game a breeze for me, but I'm just curious if its happened to anyone else?

Its continuing on too, I'm at zone 4 and I've still got like 4k worth of power ups!

SlyPooBiscuit
02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Very strange glitch happening on my board game, but for once its working in my favour!

Ever since I made it to the second zone, I've had crazy amounts of power ups. I mean the first game I went to in Zone Two I had about 6-7 THOUSAND power ups to be used!!! I mean, its made the game a breeze for me, but I'm just curious if its happened to anyone else?

Its continuing on too, I'm at zone 4 and I've still got like 4k worth of power ups!
Same thing happened to me in zone 2, but in zone 3 it said I had 1 :(

Sickened 88
02-03-2011, 02:35 AM
Wish this would happen to me i cant seem to gold the last level...

DENAz666
02-03-2011, 04:23 AM
Dammit.... lol I get home and go to play and they are all gone!!!! They MUST be spying on me :P

Guess it must have been only been the first couple of zones!

Ooyah
03-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Dammit.... lol I get home and go to play and they are all gone!!!! They MUST be spying on me :P

Guess it must have been only been the first couple of zones!

I have had this happen to me quite a few times during board games... once it was 6,000, other times around 70 or 80. I can't see any pattern as to what causes it to happen yet, though. Once it does occur, it does seem to persist for the whole remaining length of the board game so, if you choose to exploit it for happiness blocks, it becomes a total game wrecker. It seems to happen to me at least every other board game that I play.

JieXY
05-05-2011, 07:50 AM
It happened to me once. And I exploited the hell out of it. However, the overuse of happiness power-ups caused my zone happiness to return to 1... (Over the limit?)

Tynstar
05-12-2011, 10:21 PM
It happened to me once. And I exploited the hell out of it. However, the overuse of happiness power-ups caused my zone happiness to return to 1... (Over the limit?)

That just happened to me on the last 3 cards of the Midtown zone. You need 15k. I passed 30k when it happened.

DAVIZINHO
08-04-2011, 09:34 AM
That just happened to me one time during the second zone

LanEvo
01-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I happened to me twice so far, when moving to zone 2, and then again to zone 3.

I also had another glitch that worked for my benefit. I was trying to build a 200 blocks tall tower in quick play, got 350 or so and nothing, so I lost my lives on purpose, went to the achievements screen to check out the description (which made me realize I couldn't use powerups) then select Quick Game again, and the game resumed, instead of starting from scratch, and the achievement popped instantly.

Well, glitches are bad, but at least these are not making my life harder than it should be, but I'd prefer that they didn't happen anyway.

LausDomini
05-13-2012, 02:13 PM
I noticed I had a lot of powerups on level 3 Midtown and instead of finishing the game with 33,000 or whatever I had (gold is 15,000) the game finished at 75/15000 and said I needed more happiness so I need to redo the whole level again, argh!