Well hello there!

Tabitha

I've been coming here for achievement help for awhile and just finally joined.

Not really sure what to say but,

I'm a female from Canada and I've been only been on xbox live for about 7 months but I'm already addicted. You'll mostly find me playing FPS and RPGs, like COD, L4D and Fable.

I figured it might be nice to find some people here to play with and maybe make some new friends.

:)

Welcome to the Site:)

Shooters are ok every now and then, but RPG's are the essence of gaming life;)(Regardless of which game it is, you always play a certain role)

Agree shooters are ok now and then, but RPG's are where its at. Anyway Welcome to the site! I'm always down for boosting or just gaming with people from the site so feel free to send a FR if you like =P.

Pfft...

Shooter > RPG

As much as I love my stories and "the experience," there is something incomparably satisfying about shooting players down.

Too bad Jack Thompson is no longer licensed. He would have loved me for that statement.

.........*Open fire*......:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15"IDiivil"

You're right that was pretty satisfying but:Angel now i'm over it:p

Though I will admit that shooting a piece of metal, out of another piece of metal can be entertaining for a lil bit. And I do play a wide variety of them(as my gaming history shows).