So, here I am

DEFIANTLY

I've been coming to this site for years and FINALLY decided to register for an account.... mostly to track chevo's and help those who are having a hard time getting them.

So, I'm trying to get to my 10 or so posts to complete it.

Anyway, I'm an old guy on here (37) and would love to hook up with others my age who are midnight chevo getters.

...once this (awesome) site lets me in...

;-)

:drunk

Yo, man. I posted before to another "older" gamer and will post again: It ain't about no age. It's about the reflexes and the KILLIN'.

So yes, KILL ON, SIR.

\m/

Haha nice quote, mad props for the shaka at the end. Anyway welcome to the Site! And what games are you trying to boost right now I may be able to help; well not till the weekend anyway LOL.

Welcome to the X360A forums. :3 You sound like me, except I actually did create an account around three months after purchasing my Xbox- except I completely forgot about it until a few days ago. I use this site regularly for achievement guides (I especially like to make note of missable achievements before starting a new game), and I think it's swell. 37 isn't that old at all, you've got plenty of years left for gaming! Hope to see you around on the forums more!

I just registered tonight practically for the same reaqsons and i need my forum stuff too lol. Like that other person said way up there^^ it aint about the age so keep on killin! im 16 but love vid games and alwasy will! And im an achievment JUNKIE, i always hafta have a huge gamerscore in a game or im not satisfied! lol

Welcome to the site fellow gamer! As the others have said above, its never been about age, nor has it been about race, nationality or even gender. We are all gamers, no matter what. Oh and by the way, posting in this section, the "Member Profiles", doesn't count toward you total post count.