PDA

View Full Version : No Ghost Tolls = No Thieves Guild Achievement? (Missable Achievement)

Cohh
02-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Update: Yes, you can kill Gorlag the first time you meet him and still meet Scythe in the sewers later.

This has been talked about in a few other threads, but I wanted to put this question in it's own; has anyone who has received the Thieves Guild achievement done it without completing Ghost Toll? The general consensus is that you need to save Gorlag and then talk to Scythe, do the quests there and then do Ghost Toll; but many, like myself, opted to kill Gorlag :mad:. I finished the game with only 75 merchant guild rep, but then found the quest giver in the town near Hatmandor and did the Miners quests (which opened a final message board quest that should bring merchant to 100), so that makes me wonder;

are there any hidden Thieves Guild quests out there that can replace Ghost Toll? I still got a few Mage guild quests after maxing that guild; anything similar to Thieves Guild?

Edit: I'm conflicted for even asking this as I know I'm much less likely to do my Melee playthrough if I get all the achievements on my mage one ^^

Baig
02-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I posted on your other message two. I killed Gorlag and was able to do ghost tolls just fine. As long as you didn't kill Sycthe all you need to do is go talk to her in the sewers.

Cohh
02-02-2011, 08:02 PM
I posted on your other message two. I killed Gorlag and was able to do ghost tolls just fine. As long as you didn't kill Sycthe all you need to do is go talk to her in the sewers.

Great news. I can't even remember what I did heh. Going to check that tonight.

Thanks for the update.

Cohh
02-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Yep, you nailed it. Scythe was standing at the back entrance in the sewers and gave the quest. Thanks for the heads up.