PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Questline Help!?!

xSoldiersAngelx
02-02-2011, 05:15 PM
it seems like i'm stuck in the single player campaign, i've finished all the main quests and every side quest that i have in my list.. my reputation with the thieves guild is only 91/100, also i have checked all 4 billboards and got 0 new quests. (That's new ashos, desecrated ashos, hatmandar, and the society)
Does anyone else have this problem, or know what i'm missing?

Cohh
02-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Edit: See Baig's comment below: I had it reversed.

OP is just fine as long as Scythe wasn't killed. The final quest "Ghost Toll" is found in Hatmandor sewers and given by Scythe.

Baig
02-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Your a bit off there. If you kill Scythe you can't get ghost tolls. It was Gorlag who wanted you to kill her in the first place so killing Gorlag would be the correct way to do the quest.

chichan123
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Killing Gorllag would be suicidal as he is very powerful and also the ants surrounding him. YOu can go to Sycthe and still finish gorlag's curse without killing her. But to get the mission ghost toll itself you will have to spare her. Its initiated when you go near her and she will drain ur life to just 1 HP

bok249
02-02-2011, 10:03 PM
At what point do I run into this Scythe person? I killed Gorlag when I first saw him as part of the mission for Captain so he'd tell me how to get into the Tower.

JONBLEACH
02-02-2011, 11:39 PM
i dont know how to complete Ghost Toll as of now because now the gold marker is telling me to go into a wooden door insdie a mountain wall but there is a red lock on the door and i have no clue how to open it, its right behind a Varn camp. Im guessing the mirror is inside?

I already failed a Thieves quest where u need to save a prisoner from a bunch Necris in a dungeon, I ran out of time FML
And i quit on the crappy stealing since its random everytime to actually be able to steal.

LK Tien
02-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Killing Gorllag would be suicidal as he is very powerful and also the ants surrounding him. YOu can go to Sycthe and still finish gorlag's curse without killing her. But to get the mission ghost toll itself you will have to spare her. Its initiated when you go near her and she will drain ur life to just 1 HP

edit: nevermind

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 04:19 AM
sounds like fun

whats fucked is trying to steal

Cohh
02-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Killing Gorllag would be suicidal as he is very powerful and also the ants surrounding him.

Nah, when you're a mage, just like everything else, he's ezmode ^^

Turned out alright. I killed Gorlag the first time I met him; never even met Scythe. Continued with the story and never looked back. Beat the game, and went to Hatmandor sewers in Epilogue mode; there she was! Gave me the quest, took me from 91/100 to 100/100.

Now to keep cursing at the screen with this damn pickpocket system. :p

Edit: BTW, MUCH easier to just kill the ghosts. If you have a save near that time when you talked to them the first time, just reload the save and choose "It's a threat.". They drop like flies, and then all you have to do is run back to the quest giver and you're done.

Gackt
02-04-2011, 03:46 AM
Killing Gorllag would be suicidal as he is very powerful and also the ants surrounding him.

Stand on a rock and all the enemies will stand still like a bunch of idiots. The AI in this game is so stupid that all you ever need to do is jump up on a rock and any melee based characters will just stand still till you kill them lol.
And of course if you are a melee character...there is simply no such thing as a hard enemy in Two Worlds :D