PDA

View Full Version : How do i do a deathstrike?

theduke1
02-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Im going up behind enemies with invisibilty spell on and killing them with my dagger but on my stats page my assinations is still 0 and theres nothing about death strikes on there am i doing it right? Help appreciated thanx.

BlazingCheerio
02-03-2011, 12:37 AM
i did mine without invis potion. just sneak behind an enemy looking away sneak up to him and press a when prompted to.

theduke1
02-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Ok mate thanx a lot for the reply i didnt no you had to press a certain button

theduke1
02-03-2011, 12:47 AM
It didnt work mate I didnt get a button promt what exactly did u kill? im trying it orcs at the start but getting nothing. Does it come up in youre stats as assination kills?

BlazingCheerio
02-03-2011, 12:53 AM
yeah i just held the left trigger while you arent in combat mode and when you get behind someone a button with a dagger will pop up. i got mine in the begining and around byran. also in the savannah.

MADasaHatter
02-03-2011, 01:22 AM
I wonder if people are getting close enough? At first, you have to be almost touching the guy to assassinate. If you build up the skill, that's when you can do it from farther away.

And they have to be standing still. Mind you that if the orc or varn is on an incline, the prompt will not show all the time. And there are times you just can assassinate an enemy because either someone saw you or the guy you're trying to kill has seen you and the game glitches and he just doesn't turn around. You have to be not seen.

I did this without a potion. I've never even made a potion other than the first one. Either the game is glitching on people or folks are just doing it wrong.

A good check is that when you first get to Bayan, exit the town. Past the mayor's stable house, stick to the right along the rock face and go towards the shore (south). There will be three Varn there- two keeping watch and one peeing against the wall. You should be able to assassinate all 3 without a problem.

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Ya i have 7 deathstrikes now but ill have to re make my game since im in chapter 2 and all my varns are dead. I just recently got the Invis spell and i found a few camps with Varns still left but they are all moving around so im screwed on this playthru

Buffmaster
02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
I got most of mine from killing the guy who's taking a leak (over and over) by the 'Hooks' icon in chapter 1.