PDA

View Full Version : > Ghost Toll Quest

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Alright so i talked to that girl Sythe in the sewers and told me to get rid of the ghosts, so i ended up following the GOLD MARKER meeting the ghosts but they wanted me to show them they are really dead.

But now when i make this quest active the GOLD MARKER points me to a random wooden door out in the wilderness behind a Varn camp.

Unfortunatly the wooden door is LOCKED with a Red lock. I have no clue how to get in so i wont be able to complete this quest.

Cohh
02-03-2011, 12:24 PM
You sure you didn't select the Rusty Key bugged quest where it sends you to the locked cave near the east coast?

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 11:46 PM
The quest being active still lead me to a red locked door, but instead i tried to find the sewers where Sythe was in and i did, so i talked to her again and she told me to go find the mirror and sure enough i was able to finish the quest,

Rastaman20
02-05-2011, 05:22 PM
im tryin to obtain that quest and everytime i go to visit scythe she wont talk to me i tlked to her for the gorlag quest and i just recently went back and she sa sumthin bout me being curious and now i cant talk to her sooo is it glitched or have i not done a required quest?

UndeadGamer
02-06-2011, 04:44 PM
im tryin to obtain that quest and everytime i go to visit scythe she wont talk to me i tlked to her for the gorlag quest and i just recently went back and she sa sumthin bout me being curious and now i cant talk to her sooo is it glitched or have i not done a required quest?

I'm kind of in the same boat. My problem is i finished every quest but Ghost's Toll. I checked and there's i believe 10 total and this is the only one i'm missing for sure. I'm even 91% complete with the thieves guild. I went to talk and she cursed me twice to where i almost died then gave my health back when my guy said i was just curious. So......How do i get this quest i've gotten the achievements for all the other guilds and this is frustrating me.:(:(

TheSecondLetter
02-06-2011, 08:14 PM
If you've talked to the ghosts, go back and talk to Scythe. Then go back to the Ghosts and lead them to the mirror in the room just before the ladder. Then go back to Scythe. Done and Done.

JONBLEACH
02-08-2011, 02:19 AM
If you've talked to the ghosts, go back and talk to Scythe. Then go back to the Ghosts and lead them to the mirror in the room just before the ladder. Then go back to Scythe. Done and Done.

yes this is exactly what you need to do, i never had a map marker telling me to talk to her again after talking to the ghosts but thats what i ended up doing

Arsenic 17
05-17-2012, 09:06 AM
ok the same thing happened to me. What you dont get is that Scythe wont give the quest. After completing some quests and coming back to her...all she does is brief small talk then she doesnt talk anymore. You cant speak to her. Anyone else find a workaround for this glitch?

Cant get the ghosts to spawn or her to talk to me anymore

EDIT: I think this glitch is not possible to fix. I decided just to finish the game and come back and do thieves guide after with a prior save. Not to hard to run through their are only a few more quests in chapter 2. None in chapter 3 or 4. Just some advice.

Delphan Rane
08-30-2013, 09:59 AM
During 'Old Wounds', you have to talk to Scythe a 2nd time BEFORE you leave the sewers in order to trigger the Ghosts Toll quest. If you leave and come back, all she will do is deplete your health etc, and remain silent afterwards. Learned this the hard way, luckily I had a save right before I talked to her.

Welp, this'll be my 3rd start since I ASSidentally destroyed Sulejman's Hope (axe) for the Warriors Guild questline.