PDA

View Full Version : Petition for double XP or higher

metreload
02-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I have seen some multiplayer games with XP until doubled and sometimes quadrupled, so then I thought, players interested in winning trophies and achievements, both could order some weekends with XP doubled or more

because the fear3 is coming, and fear2 is likely that the servers have closed.

Does anyone have any idea how to power? Masters try a petition?
- The game's official forum?
- E-mail to the producer?

any idea?

sorry for the bad English, by the i play fear 2/ps3

also posted on the site:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fear-2-project-origin/92005-petition-double-xp-higher.html#post1500327

ASmallFuzzyBear
02-25-2011, 08:09 PM
No problem regarding the bad english, I could understand the point you were trying to get across which is the important part.

It'd be nice to have double EXP up until the release of FEAR3, especially for those of us that just recently started playing FEAR2. The multiplayer is a barren wasteland so it's basically impossible to get the MP achievements as it currently stands.

I'd say the best route would be to post a thread on the official forums as there is probably a good chance you'd never receive a reply to your email.

metreload
05-10-2011, 12:08 AM
no more need
thanks

TheUglyCasanova
05-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Too bad there is NOBODY playing this steaming pile online. Found one game and they kept kicking me because they were boosting pansies. Really wish I could delete this game off my list.

TTD187
05-21-2011, 09:15 PM
You play on PS3? You should post on the PS3 site ;) my apologies, that site doesn't seem to have as much on it... Well anyway, Double XP won't happen, F.E.A.R 3 is being developed by Day 1 studios whereas F.E.A.R 2 was developed by Monolith and the game is player hosted and doesn't have servers dedicated, anyways guys, I am setting up a gaming community on Xbox to get the achievements and maybe it can kick off again :)