PDA

View Full Version : Another Child Glitch Please Help

tgainsbrough
02-03-2011, 06:23 PM
My father is also playing fable he has now adopted two children from the orphanage and when he goes to the house on map his wife is there but no children. When he warps to the house he has no children. He game says he has two but they are no where to be found! Please help. This is really frustrating because he is trying to get to the brightwall demon door.

Side note: He also is having a problem with a possible glitch. The whole city of bowerstone market fear him but he hasn't done anything. If anyone knows anything about that it would be helpful.

Toams07
02-03-2011, 06:55 PM
1st: you should've mentioned this in the thread you already made.
2nd: about the people, just set rents and stuff way down and they'll like you soon.
3rd: about the kids, just adopt new ones

tgainsbrough
02-03-2011, 06:59 PM
He just keeps adopting kids and they just don't exist. Each child just disappears.

He did do that with the rent and it's not changing anything.

And if I put it in my old thread like I tried with other problem people fail to read or respond do them because they believe it's been answered. Plus not too many people want to scroll and read all the info on the original question to find out the other question I needed to ask.

Toams07
02-03-2011, 07:03 PM
He just keeps adopting kids and they just don't exist. Each child just disappears.

He did do that with the rent and it's not changing anything.

And if I put it in my old thread like I tried with other problem people fail to read or respond do them because they believe it's been answered. Plus not too many people want to scroll and read all the info on the original question to find out the other question I needed to ask.

Try getting biological kids.

About the rent, are you definitely sure he didn't do anything that pissed off the town, like child-labor?

And I always check new posts in threads, so if you would've posted in the old thread, I would've read it.

tgainsbrough
02-03-2011, 07:11 PM
I told him about the biological children too. He said he will try it.

Nothing at all set off the town and I have found complaints about it all over the internet but no solution.

And I thank you for being one in a million who takes the time to read new posts, most people don't.

Toams07
02-03-2011, 07:19 PM
And I thank you for being one in a million who takes the time to read new posts, most people don't.

Well, whats the purpose of a forum if no-one reads whats written there?

Ragnarok1986
02-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, whats the purpose of a forum if no-one reads whats written there?

Correct. If people kept making the same type of thread useful information would vanish to the back. O wait.......