PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Map

theduke1
02-03-2011, 07:08 PM
Dont no if this has allready been posted but it helped me out so thought i would share it :)

http://b.imagehost.org/0573/TwII_Map_H_hlen_Dungeons_Gr_ber.gif

Gackt
02-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Good map, to bad the game is so stupidly glitchy that my dungeons explored won't move beyond 10 no matter how many dungeons I go to lol. What is it with this developer and non working achievements related to exploring underground areas :D

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 11:18 PM
i just beat the game and got teleported back to the orc island, im at 12 dungeons, the map you posted is in german i think, what icons are the dungeons?

waxc3
02-04-2011, 12:03 AM
What is it with this developer and non working achievements related to exploring underground areas :D

100% exactly what i thought!!!

baz2009
02-04-2011, 03:13 AM
If I'm understanding this correctly, the yellow dots are the tombs, the white ones are locked dungeons that you enter through various quests, and the green ones are ones that aren't locked via quests?

EDIT: Scratch that, it is as follows:

Green = Easy to find caves
White = Well hidden caves
Yellow = Tombs of the High Priests

Gackt
02-04-2011, 03:48 AM
I give up trying to 1000/1000 this game, spent hours going to dungeons to see my "explored dungeons" number remain the same. Now I will have all the achievements in both Two Worlds games minus the exploring the underground areas..lol. Makes me laugh.

JONBLEACH
02-04-2011, 09:32 PM
im a proud 40 hours on the 1st game with 1000/1000, got the 1st game way after they released it so i got a patch for the glitched achievements.

This game all i need is 3 achievements

JONBLEACH
02-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Alright so im stuck, are some caves for the achievement have red locked wooden doors to them because i have plenty of those doors and i cant get in them.

How many of the easy to get in caves count towards achievement?

waxc3
02-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Alright so im stuck, are some caves for the achievement have red locked wooden doors to them because i have plenty of those doors and i cant get in them.

How many of the easy to get in caves count towards achievement?

the cave doors with locked red doors are just tombs usually. you have to do them in order as far as i know

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 02:18 AM
great so how many of the tombs are there if u need to do them in order? :(

TheSecondLetter
02-07-2011, 02:54 AM
I'm at 16 Dungeons so far. A large number of the ones that count are in the desert outside Hatmandor.

From what I've seen, the Dungeons that look like a cave cut in a large rock are the ones that count. If the dungeon has a door to it, it doesn't count. At least that's my experience.

From what I've read, if you systematically use the map posted above you'll be good. All of your dungeons on your map will show up as a grey circle. Use your "Way Point Marker" to mark the ones you have to make them easier to see and then go after the ones on the German map that you don't have.

I'll post again when I get to 25. I've explored well over 25 Dungeons and only show 16 as explored which further proves that many of the dungeons simply don't count.

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 04:24 AM
do all the green dotted marks on this map count or not?

MADasaHatter
02-07-2011, 04:33 AM
And define explore? Do you have to clear the place out or just walk in and then walk out?

I've had enough of the solo campaign since my thieves guild glitched. I just want to finish the main, probably get the dungeons and that's it.'

And to think- this is the game I broke 70k with.

MysticWeirdo
02-07-2011, 05:40 PM
do all the green dotted marks on this map count or not?

Yes and no. Some of the white and green spots for seperate dungeons are grouped into 2 or 3, only the first one your in increments the counter.

From memory these are the dungeons that incremented the counter for me. I entered every spot except Dungeon, Entweither Schrein and Enteweithe Hohle which remained locked. (Dungeon's what's behind that door quest appears to be glitched and the other two are from the Desecrated Shrine quest you'll only get if you kill Scythe which will cause you to miss the Theives guild achievement.)

Prologue
Automatic during prologue magic training

Chapter 1
Gruselige Hohle
Holhe 7
Holhe 5
Holhe 6
uferhohle
shady kettle
hohle 3
hohle 4
eingesturzte salzmine
grabstatte der varns
holhe 2
geheime schatzkammer der varns & vergessener Keller
Erdhohle
Holle 1
goraghohle
Imperial Veriate Mine
H. Hanale

Chapter 2
hohle 9
vergessend durchgang
unheimliche hohle
verborgender eingang
alte grufte

Chapter 3
katakombem

Chapter 4
hohle 11

Mada Man 87
02-07-2011, 05:54 PM
And define explore? Do you have to clear the place out or just walk in and then walk out?

I've had enough of the solo campaign since my thieves guild glitched. I just want to finish the main, probably get the dungeons and that's it.'

And to think- this is the game I broke 70k with.

You just have to walk in, then out it registers as explored. don't have to go through the whole dungeon.

TheSecondLetter
02-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Ok, disregard what I said about caves having doors. That went completely out the window in the desert. The dungeons that count were apparently just picked at random by the developers. The Green/White/Yellow dots have no bearing on whether or not they count. The Yellow ones, however, will usually be locked, so don't bother with those.

I did get to 25 last night. Most of the caves that counted were in the desert and near Hatmandor. The last cave that counted toward my 25 was the white dot cave on the final island near the underground entrance to the final boss fight.

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Yes so i went from 14 caves to 20 without looking at any maps.
I even found another cave on the orc island but it never counted, it was called Groms cave or sumthing like that.

I will now have to look at a map eventually for the last 5

JONBLEACH
02-10-2011, 04:54 AM
Yes and no. Some of the white and green spots for seperate dungeons are grouped into 2 or 3, only the first one your in increments the counter.

From memory these are the dungeons that incremented the counter for me. I entered every spot except Dungeon, Entweither Schrein and Enteweithe Hohle which remained locked. (Dungeon's what's behind that door quest appears to be glitched and the other two are from the Desecrated Shrine quest you'll only get if you kill Scythe which will cause you to miss the Theives guild achievement.)

Prologue
Automatic during prologue magic training

Chapter 1
Gruselige Hohle
Holhe 7
Holhe 5
Holhe 6
uferhohle
shady kettle
hohle 3
hohle 4
eingesturzte salzmine
grabstatte der varns
holhe 2
geheime schatzkammer der varns & vergessener Keller
Erdhohle
Holle 1
goraghohle
Imperial Veriate Mine
H. Hanale

Chapter 2
hohle 9
vergessend durchgang
unheimliche hohle
verborgender eingang
alte grufte

Chapter 3
katakombem

Chapter 4
hohle 11

I dont mean to bother you but do u think u cud translate these caves because ive been stuck at 24/25 and i tried following this map and the gamepressure map but all the ones marked im pretty sure i went to them.

UndeadGamer
02-10-2011, 06:32 AM
I dont mean to bother you but do u think u cud translate these caves because ive been stuck at 24/25 and i tried following this map and the gamepressure map but all the ones marked im pretty sure i went to them.

Hohle means hollow or cave

The rest go in order so just replace the longer german name with each of these except for the imperial mine.
shore hollow
collapsed salt mine
Tomb of the varner
secret treasury of the Varner & forgotten cellar
Earth Cave
Gorlags hollow
Forgotten Passage
weird hollow/ creepy cave
hidden entrance
old tomb
catacombs