PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Potions

SNAKEBEAVER
02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Is it possible to make permanent potions in this game? If so what are some that people have found useful?

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 11:17 PM
nope there arent

waxc3
02-04-2011, 12:03 AM
as a warrior/archer the only potions ive made that are of any use to me are health potions. i guess the revive ones could be but i havent needed on yet.
i have made then sold hundreds of potions!

so are there any worthwhile potions? a buff for two minutes or 50% more accuracy seems lame to me.

PenderPowguin
02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
so are there any worthwhile potions? a buff for two minutes or 50% more accuracy seems lame to me.

Yes, but as a mage with low Endurance, a 40% boost is always nice before a large fight :)

Or as the lady said, sell them if you're low on Auras.

bok249
02-04-2011, 02:16 AM
I personally find the alchemy system somewhat useless for its intended purpose. As a mage, accuracy and strength are useless to me so all my atribute points are put into endurance and willpower, to the point where i never find myself running low on either health or mana. And if I do, I have plenty of those pots stocked up from drops/quest rewards. I use the alchemy system purely to spam produce useless potions in order to gain extra extra skill points.

PenderPowguin
02-04-2011, 12:49 PM
I personally find the alchemy system somewhat useless for its intended purpose. As a mage, accuracy and strength are useless to me so all my atribute points are put into endurance and willpower, to the point where i never find myself running low on either health or mana. And if I do, I have plenty of those pots stocked up from drops/quest rewards. I use the alchemy system purely to spam produce useless potions in order to gain extra extra skill points.

I have WAYYY more Willpower than Endurance, though I might of over did it? I have like 14k in mana at lvl 29, and only about 1-3k hp(can't remember exact #) Basically, I never use a potion (unless it's an endurance boost before a boss) because my healing spell is so powerful. That and even my most powerful offensive spells don't even dent my mana pool, and I love it.