PDA

View Full Version : Beat Game : Time it took

JONBLEACH
02-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Alright so i seen someone asking about how long it would take to roughly get 1000 G.

Well MP took me not too long at all to get all those achievements.
Deathmatches i didnt boost at all just got lucky.
But if you want it to go by fast then just find ppl to boost with.

And the SP, i explored, looted and completed all given quests, and finally beat the game. I clocked in at 23 hours. Im missing 3 achievements.

Which are:
Thieves Guild (i failed the Execution quest, ran out of time)
20 death strike (i only have 7)
25 dungeons (im at 12)

Ill be making another playthrough to get all but the dungeons unless i cant get them on my other save.

The 1st Two Worlds took me 40 something hours to 1000 that game off, luckily when i first started playing that game it was out for a long time and there was a patch for the all locations achievement.

SacredGamer
02-05-2011, 10:38 AM
23 Hours?
Im about 25 Hours and just started Chap 2!!!

mrj3d
02-06-2011, 01:30 AM
I beat it at around 27 hours. I was only missing a handful of Thieves Guild quests at the end, I did everything else.

Gackt
02-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Just under 30 hours for full 1000 for me.

PenderPowguin
02-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Haha, I guess I am just slow. I have I think 27 hours and I am in the beginning of Ch2. I've also completed the first two Chapters in MP. I definitely plan on getting the full 1000 in one playthrough, though my playthrough will probably double and even triple most of your guys times.

UndeadGamer
02-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Haha, I guess I am just slow. I have I think 27 hours and I am in the beginning of Ch2. I've also completed the first two Chapters in MP. I definitely plan on getting the full 1000 in one playthrough, though my playthrough will probably double and even triple most of your guys times.

Pender don't worry man i think im near the end of chapter 2 and i've explored quite a bit of the world. Have 2 or 3 weapon/skill achievements and then the dungeon achievement outside of the main quests to finish. I'm currently clocked in at 2 mins shy of 23 hrs.

Gackt
02-06-2011, 07:45 PM

To be honest I did not do much exploring, never running into anything other then wildlife kind of put me off. I just ran through doing only achievement related quests/tasks. Nothing else, probably because I did not enjoy the game that much :D

PenderPowguin
02-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Pender don't worry man
Oh, no worries at all. I am taking my sweet sweet time.
To be honest I did not do much exploring, never running into anything other then wildlife kind of put me off.
I love exploring this game, I think it's because it looks fantastic on my new t.v. and I love looking at pretty stuff on it. That's probably why I spent over $200 this last week buying blu-rays, oh and I'm going out tonight to buy Gladiator :woop: after I watch Robin Hood ;)

LoD WheeZzy
02-06-2011, 09:33 PM

You're not slow mate, you're just enjoying the game. I have 56 hours so far and didn't even finish all the dungeons. I still have the big island to explore but for now co-op took over everything, it's just so much fun grinding levels, getting new equipment and stuff like that :)

Frankie Godskin
02-06-2011, 10:44 PM
I got every single player achievement in just under 21 hours. I also spent a bunch of that time doing side quests and exploring. Very fun game.

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 02:10 AM
I havent played this game since i made this topic but i only need 3 more achievements.

another playthru to get 20 deathstrike and Thieves guild(i didnt miss any quests, just failed execution)

and the dungeons on my 1st play im at 12/25

EDIT: Ok so i got the deathstrikes i needed in my 1st playthru after exploring more of the 2nd island. Now im at 21/25 dungeons and ill have to make another playthru for the Thieves Guild, but it will be fun. Im clocked at 25 hours.