PDA

View Full Version : MOTM Problems?

WooliestRaptor
02-04-2011, 12:56 AM
So I have noticed that some people seem to be having problems with achievements like goal getter...

I've had no problems with that, but I can't seem to get any of the MOTM achievements to unlock.
So far I have 51 Midfielder MOTMs, and 64 Forwards MOTMs.
I haven't finished the defenders yet.
Do Wingers (LW/RW) not count as midfielders for MOTM? Do FWs not count as Strikers for MOTM?

I'm also on a 64 game winning streak, but I haven't been awarded the 60 game winning streak achievement, even though I was awarded the 50 games without losing a match at my 50th game (or near there anyway).

What the heck is wrong?
Any suggestions on what to do?

Epic Debaser
05-25-2011, 02:32 PM
So I have noticed that some people seem to be having problems with achievements like goal getter...

I've had no problems with that, but I can't seem to get any of the MOTM achievements to unlock.
Do Wingers (LW/RW) not count as midfielders for MOTM? Do FWs not count as Strikers for MOTM?

I'm also on a 64 game winning streak, but I haven't been awarded the 60 game winning streak achievement, even though I was awarded the 50 games without losing a match at my 50th game (or near there anyway).

What the heck is wrong?

I'm also wondering whether wing forwards count as strikers, I play as Barcelona in a 4-3-3 and if they don't count I will be pissed :mad:

Phoenix Alight
06-06-2011, 01:30 PM

What the heck is wrong?

I wonder if you've won all of your MOTM's on semi-pro difficulty.

Unfortunately the achievements are being a pain in the arse by being really specific on the difficulty level needed (on semi-pro rather than semi-pro or higher)
I've got a similar problem as I got my last few MOTM awards for a striker on professional and nothing happened.
My suggestion is to keep it on semi-pro if these are the only achievements you need.

Also, just incase you didn't know, it is the players natural position that defines what category the MOTM goes in and not the position they are played in, basically you could put defenders upfront and still have the MOTM go to a defender, if that makes any sense.

da vinci
06-23-2012, 05:53 PM
just do it by colour.if i remember correctly yellow positions are defenders,blue are midfielders and red are forwards.

WooliestRaptor
10-24-2012, 03:46 PM
I wonder if you've won all of your MOTM's on semi-pro difficulty.

Unfortunately the achievements are being a pain in the arse by being really specific on the difficulty level needed (on semi-pro rather than semi-pro or higher)

Still haven't unlocked these achievements if anybody is wondering; put the game on the shelf for about 2 years.  Just started working on them again recently, and realized that some of my MotM were probably awarded on Professional difficulty.  Officially restarting my streak on Semi-Pro, will post results.

just do it by colour.if i remember correctly yellow positions are defenders,blue are midfielders and red are forwards.

Defenders are Yellow
Midfielders are Green
Forwards are Blue

This still answered my question. Thanks a bunch.

WooliestRaptor
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Just unlocked the World XI Master achievement, so I've at least convinced myself that my save file isn't glitched or anything. Now it's on to get the 60 game winning streak, and get all the MotM on the way to 300 wins.

As I mentioned earlier I have more than 50 for some positions, but it is likely from having played competitive multiplayer and playing on Professional difficulty. I'm just posting these here so I have somewhere to reference - hopefully I'll get them.

Defenders: 31
Midfielders: 57
Forwards: 90

I'm going to go for midfielders first because I think I was already making a conscious effort to get them on semi-pro, it should only be a few more. Playing all my games in kick off mode - just going to play as all the teams for some variety.

Will post results.

WooliestRaptor
10-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Defenders: 31
Midfielders: 57
Forwards: 90

Will post results.

Got Midfielders at 72
Got Forwards at 105

Makes sense to me as I've played about 70 games on professional. Anybody who is still going after these need not despair if they don't unlock around 50.