PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who has R.S.P.o.Scissors & Jack's Hammer in your gametag

ImaginaryRuins
02-04-2011, 04:20 AM
"For a specific gametag, only some in-chests weapons are available"

With this, I am wondering, for those who get a particular weapon in his/her gametag, is it possible to "borrow" the gametag to open a dummy account offline (without registering to LIVE of course as this is immoral and impossible), so that that particular weapon can be obtained, instead of randomly making up one which may give only duplicated weapons?

I actually have the achievement but am only missing R.S.P.o.Scissors and Jack's Hammer, and I have already done no less than 15 speed runs to get weapons. You can imagine how frustrated I am when after all those runs I STILL can't get a hand on those two weapons.

Perhaps for those who have 2 controllers, this "borrowing gametag" method can save loads of time doing multiple runs, considering some in-chest weapons appear more frequently than some others e.g. Ice Madien over Jack's Hammer, their gametags may be able to help a lot.

Ragnarok1986
02-04-2011, 04:25 AM
"For a specific gametag, only some in-chests weapons are available"

With this, I am wondering, for those who get a particular weapon in his/her gametag, is it possible to "borrow" the gametag to open a dummy account offline (without registering to LIVE of course as this is immoral and impossible), so that that particular weapon can be obtained, instead of randomly making up one which may give only duplicated weapons?

I actually have the achievement but am only missing R.S.P.o.Scissors and Jack's Hammer, and I have already done no less than 15 speed runs to get weapons. You can imagine how frustrated I am when after all those runs I STILL can't get a hand on those two weapons.

How do you know this would work? In effect if it was gamertag each play would give you the same weapons.

Trash Man
02-04-2011, 06:59 PM
What spares do you have to trade? I have a spare Really Sharp Pair of Sissors and I'm in need of The Sandgoose or Skorm's Justice.