PDA

View Full Version : Adopting children

xxx67xxx
02-04-2011, 06:41 PM
This is kind of a question and AND part answer...

Has anyone had the "problem" of not being able to adopt more than the original 6-8 children that you first meet? I've had a few play throughs, good characters and bad, but once I've adopted them all no others appear again, just the nanny woman. Is that supposed to happen?

I found a solution to this by accident and although it worked a few times it hasn't for a while. I'd adopted all the kids and none appeared again as usual...then i married and had a child, i killed my wife (i'm not a bad guy you know i just wanted to upgrade my weapons!), then the child was sent back to the orphanage after its mothers death and he/she appeared with 2 other kids ready for adoption.

Although I'm playing a good character (apart from murdering my wives) I have the brothel so the kids are outside, any ideas?

Oh and btw I presently have approx 20 adopted kids in my game right now, all in driftwood, they're a pain in the arse when i go visit!

Toams07
02-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Well not everybody adopts all kids there at once ..

TakkunEG
02-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Good lord, why would you want to adopt more than that in the first place?

JohnVIII32
02-18-2011, 08:18 PM
I have run into this too. I played through and had many kids in my world from online pairings... but could not adopt them all back when I sold everything partnered and tried to adopt them. When I ended the partnerships they immediately went to the orphanage.