PDA

View Full Version : Easy Invulnerable achievement

Dany1981Mtl
02-04-2011, 07:51 PM
First of all, this is not my trick/solution, I copy/pasted it from TrueAchievements.com and the credit goes to MiTYH (he posted this trick/solution by the way, that's why)

A very easy achievement once you know the trick. To make it very easy, enter the Power of Love sword cheat on the title screen (X, X, X, A, B, Y).

At anytime after you've completed Stage 3, go back to the first part (Leo's place). As soon as you can move, exit to the map and move to the second part, Main stage. With the sword you should make VERY quick work of the mini-boss. Then just crash through some walls and it'll unlock just before the Evil Ex fight.

I just tried it and it worked like a charm on the first try (used Scott at level 16)

Doktor Wilhelm
02-05-2011, 10:24 AM
A bit late to the party; the achievement guide already mentions this method (also with a multiplayer option)! :p

A common exploit is to load up the Third Stage where you watch Clash at Demonhead arrive in their limo. Watch the cutscene, and a few seconds after the "GO!" prompt disappears, exit to the map. Now move ahead to mid-level where you battle Lynette and Envy. Here, you will have to defeat them without getting hit. With your Power of Love sword and max strength this should be fairly simple, although each character has some moves that are hard to evade or block. You can play in co-op and have your friend do the work, but beware of Lynette's robot arms or Envy's kicks. Block, or move away if possible so your friend can attack.

Once you defeat these two, you then will have to crash through the walls to make it to the Bass Battle Mini-game. If you're a low level character, you may not be able to break through the walls before Todd catches up, and he will attack you then. Defeat Todd in the Bass Battle to take the fight outside. Once outside, the achievement unlocks.

Dany1981Mtl
02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
ohh sorry, i didn't saw that it was already posted. I mostly check Trueachievements these days because for some games, I found the right guide I need (for example, Pinball FX 2 + all the tables), there is no guide here, while there, somebody explained how to get each achievements for each tables. :)

A bit late to the party; the achievement guide already mentions this method (also with a multiplayer option)! :p