PDA

View Full Version : How do you lvl up better in MP?

Pricelessatx
02-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Once you get to lvl 35 its like the co-op lvl's never lvl you up any more? Does the death match or village mode give you xp?
I see ppl at like lvl 50 so how did they get their?

EvilTurtle
02-04-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm a 65 and I found that if you play the map the Marshland on Adventure mode with higher levels than you, you can spawn kill the undead and you get a lot of experience since they are higher levels and the game is trying to catch you up to the other players levels.

xSoldiersAngelx
02-04-2011, 11:05 PM
just keep playing the marshlands level in multiplayer campaign everyone sits there and kills the undead you can just run and hide and watch your exp go up

PlaneswalkerX
02-05-2011, 06:55 AM
just keep playing the marshlands level in multiplayer campaign everyone sits there and kills the undead you can just run and hide and watch your exp go up

I hate leechers.

You want to lvl up? Do something for it!

Gackt
02-05-2011, 12:31 PM

lol I like joining those types of games and then running to the portals and destroying them to ruin everyones fun. :D
Aside from that I ran into a couple level 200's the other day, I just don't see the point in leveling up very far for the mp, there is not enough to do to make it that fun for very long. A full co op on the single player campaign would have greatly increased the fun factor of this game I think.