PDA

View Full Version : Need Help plz!!!

JasonBlade
02-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Ok i'm on the "belly of the beast" quest...prob is it's in a place surrounded by mountains. so how am i suppose to get in there anyways....also i need to get to the captain to finish his quest after takin care of the guy who called him a queen. now he's also in a place surrounded by mountains....this game can be frustrating some times.

PenderPowguin
02-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Ok i'm on the "belly of the beast" quest...prob is it's in a place surrounded by mountains. so how am i suppose to get in there anyways....also i need to get to the captain to finish his quest after takin care of the guy who called him a queen. now he's also in a place surrounded by mountains....this game can be frustrating some times.

There's got to be a way in...other people have done it, so can you.

This is why the mage holds all possible advantage. I use my super jump spell to climb mountains and save myself alot of trouble. That, and it's just plain awesome! :woop:

UndeadGamer
02-05-2011, 12:51 AM

Im on the "Belly of the beast" quest now i'll leave info once i start it. As for the other part about the captian. Is it where he says someone knows a secret bout him and he wants him dead? Or is there another part i haven't hit yet.

DerekTheExtreme
02-05-2011, 02:42 AM
from the zah'dan teleporter follow the the mountain pass under it and to the right. there's a small little path you can squeeze through, and if you look at your map, you're following straight through the mountain via a tunnel.

JasonBlade
02-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Im on the "Belly of the beast" quest now i'll leave info once i start it. As for the other part about the captian. Is it where he says someone knows a secret bout him and he wants him dead? Or is there another part i haven't hit yet.
After you take care of that guy he will appear in another part of the island.