PDA

View Full Version : End of game help...

t3hjay
02-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Sorry if this is a roast pea!

I've reached the end of the game and become king and made all my choices etc etc. What i'm wandering is how to make the 6.5m in time for when i need it.

I was thinking it made sense to turn my TV off and stand in the castle while i slept (IRL) and when i wake up i'll have a good few million. When Yahztee reviewed Fable 3 he said that the time remaining until the 'attack' suddenly halved at some point. Is this story related or random? Obviously i want enough time/chance to make all the money.

Also, if i DO reach the 6.5m, can i continue afterwards so i gather up the remaining gnomes/books/keys/chests/flowers?

Jamoo 1
02-05-2011, 01:17 AM
The way I gained the money is I bought every possible building and done various objectives (Achievements, Weapon Morphing, etc) while the time flew in, The attack is story related so don't progress after becoming King/Queen and yes you continue playing after finishing the game. Hope this helps. :woop:

TwistedFate
02-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Don't go past 121 days left, that's when it skips to the final battle. Until then you can do whatever you want and earn all your money.

As has been said already you can continue playing after the end of the game.

t3hjay
02-05-2011, 01:47 AM
I already own virtually everything i can own and i'm on around 100k per tick so my income is fine. Cheers for confirming the time remaining being heavily chopped is story related - means i can safely waste away the days finding all the keys and crap while my money piles up :)

Aiden 514
02-10-2011, 07:08 PM
i just brought every house

Ragnarok1986
02-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Sorry if this is a roast pea!

I've reached the end of the game and become king and made all my choices etc etc. What i'm wandering is how to make the 6.5m in time for when i need it.

I was thinking it made sense to turn my TV off and stand in the castle while i slept (IRL) and when i wake up i'll have a good few million. When Yahztee reviewed Fable 3 he said that the time remaining until the 'attack' suddenly halved at some point. Is this story related or random? Obviously i want enough time/chance to make all the money.

Also, if i DO reach the 6.5m, can i continue afterwards so i gather up the remaining gnomes/books/keys/chests/flowers?

Do you even read the information on the stickys? In the question thread this topic is at the top of the thread!

Intimidator 65
02-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Myself, I started buying some houses as early as possible. After awhile, the maintenance was becoming a pain, so I sold all the houses and bought up all the businesses. By the time I needed the 6.5, I was well over that.

Grimfel
02-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Do you even read the information on the stickys? In the question thread this topic is at the top of the thread!

Dude... that requires WAAAAAYYY too much thought for people to see the stickies and actually check them before making a new thread. Also, way too much effort is involved in that... ;)

Toams07
02-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Dude... that requires WAAAAAYYY too much thought for people to see the stickies and actually check them before making a new thread. Also, way too much effort is involved in that... ;)

Yeah well thats one of the main problems of this forum;)