PDA

View Full Version : henchman gold tracking?

feugen
02-05-2011, 05:04 AM
any way to track how much you have made? Doesn't seem to be a stat for it in the pedestal.

-Feug

IDiivil
02-05-2011, 05:25 AM
Not that I am aware of, man. Sorry.

Toams07
02-05-2011, 08:58 AM
If Im correct, you'll see a progression bar every 100 gold ..
not sure though

feugen
02-05-2011, 04:09 PM
I could see it adding 100g to my gold count every 5 or so minutes, but I was swearing that happened at least 20 times and the achievement wasn't popping.

Saw though that you could just do it locally with two controllers, loaded them up and watched netflix, only took about thirty minutes.

only weapons left :mad:

Thanks for the replies,

-Feug

treed052
02-06-2011, 09:46 PM
thanks for that idea. gonna do it now.

kithraya
02-07-2011, 02:56 AM
So what happens when you join someone else's game (using the random player portal, if that makes a difference)? I haven't done that yet, and I hate going in blind and risking disappointing the host by doing something stupid. Do I just show up next to the host and basically follow them around, helping with whatever I can?

Toams07
02-07-2011, 12:06 PM
So what happens when you join someone else's game (using the random player portal, if that makes a difference)? I haven't done that yet, and I hate going in blind and risking disappointing the host by doing something stupid. Do I just show up next to the host and basically follow them around, helping with whatever I can?

I dont recommend joining random games, because this has led to many glitches causing people to loose all their clothes and weapons and everyone will probably immediately kick you out of their world

kithraya
02-07-2011, 02:07 PM
I dont recommend joining random games, because this has led to many glitches causing people to loose all their clothes and weapons and everyone will probably immediately kick you out of their world
More glitches, huh? That's disappointing. I guess I need to start making some friends here so I have some games to join instead.

When joining a friend, is it more or less like I described (teleport near the host, run around and help with whatever quests they're doing, and watch the money slowly ooze in)?

Toams07
02-07-2011, 03:14 PM
More glitches, huh? That's disappointing. I guess I need to start making some friends here so I have some games to join instead.

When joining a friend, is it more or less like I described (teleport near the host, run around and help with whatever quests they're doing, and watch the money slowly ooze in)?

When you teleport you are close to the host, but you are free to move as you please, though only the host can use quick-travel

feugen
02-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Yea as the previous guy said you just appear by the other player. If they go to the sanctuary you are a ghost beside them and can't do anything but run around. I joined many random games when I was buying weapons. I'd join, help them kill and when they would visit a town I'd buy all their weapons. Also, when I'd go afk I'd stand in brightwall allowing anyone to join and buy weapons and leave. I wouldn't recommend that though, as I got my achievement to get 15k crime by joining someones game, they were afk, and I killed every character/guard/merchant in town, broke every window/door and left. I played an evil character so that was kind of in character for me ;)

Dolami9ht
02-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Every 5 mins or so i see some kind of count pop up in the top left corner. It seems this is going to take a while.

Toams07
02-13-2011, 07:51 AM
Every 5 mins or so i see some kind of count pop up in the top left corner. It seems this is going to take a while.
Yep. It is

AgEnT STARZz
02-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Saw though that you could just do it locally with two controllers, loaded them up and watched netflix, only took about thirty minutes.

Is this confirmed?

Ragnarok1986
02-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Is this confirmed?

Yes i did it using the same method.

AgEnT STARZz
02-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Yes i did it using the same method.

Cool! Ill give it a try! Thanks!

kithraya
02-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Cool! Ill give it a try! Thanks!

Anything to report on this? I haven't yet had a chance to try it myself, but it seems like an easy way to knock this achievement out, if you have any success to report.

AgEnT STARZz
02-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Anything to report on this? I haven't yet had a chance to try it myself, but it seems like an easy way to knock this achievement out, if you have any success to report.

I haven't actually got around to doing it but will try tomorrow and keep ya updated

Jenneke88
02-16-2011, 06:29 AM

I got it that way too. I have a second profile on my xbox and I signed that one in on the first controller and my main profile on the second controller and I had my main profile join the reserve profile's game. All you have to do then is wait. But I can confirm that this works since I got the henchmen achievement like that.