PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Guild reputation glitch?

RedPyramidThing
02-05-2011, 06:15 AM
Hey, I'm actually posting for a friend.

He has completed the 9 Thieves Guild quests (all successfully, even Kaboom, Execution and Ghost Tolls) and all quests (except for Training Hall) report that his reward can be found in the bounty board chest, which, I would think means that they were recorded as being successful. And yet, his reputation with the Thieves Guild is only 75/100. Can someone explain what else he might be missing?

RedPyramidThing
02-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Whoops, looks like the answer was in the forums (the guild mission list thread specifically) after all! Turns out in order to complete the Thieves Guild reputation, you need to do the Mirage sub-plot quests. Once my friend had done that AND all the Thieves Guild missions, bang, 100/100 and the achievement.

So, false alarm!

Deagletime
02-05-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm afraid I've run into a quest jumble.

As far as I know I've done all the Basil quests.. I still have 'Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity' as a quest... but I also have the quest from Zask 'Imperial Delivery'

Everytime I go to turn in the swords he talks about Mirage, but I can't talk to any of the story characters to proceed :Z

(to top it off I spent 50k on the house to A. not find it & B. find out it's just a huge waste anyway. :( )

RedPyramidThing
02-05-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm afraid I've run into a quest jumble.

As far as I know I've done all the Basil quests.. I still have 'Valarin's Informant - Mirage's Identity' as a quest... but I also have the quest from Zask 'Imperial Delivery'

Everytime I go to turn in the swords he talks about Mirage, but I can't talk to any of the story characters to proceed :Z

(to top it off I spent 50k on the house to A. not find it & B. find out it's just a huge waste anyway. :( )

I asked my friend about it and he said something about just talking to the guy guarding the cell and then going back to talk to Zask. Does that help?

Rastaman20
02-05-2011, 04:29 PM
im havin a problem obtaining the Ghost's Toll mission its the only thing i need and scythe aint givin it to me

MADasaHatter
02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
I asked my friend about it and he said something about just talking to the guy guarding the cell and then going back to talk to Zask. Does that help?

That's exactly it. The guard captain ins't the npc for the quest, the actual guy is upstairs. Find a stairway to go up to the higher floor where there is someone guarding a prisoner. I had the same problem.

And the house was a bust? I made a lot of my money back from lockpicking/selling the items in the house. There were like 20 things to unlock. Plus I craft, so a lot of the items I needed for scrap.