PDA

View Full Version : Weather?

DarkPassenger23
02-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem of the game weather being stuck on rain? I finished the last mission with 200 miles toward explorer and now have countless hours of grinding and the rain is just another annoyance that I want to be rid of. I've tried playing extended periods of time(grind...grind) and doing various missions to reset the weather but nope, more rain. Any methods, tips and/or tricks?

Laajm
02-06-2011, 09:41 PM
As far as I know, the weather changes when you save at a safe house... but you have probably already tried that. :)

Schniebel
04-25-2011, 10:58 AM
i had the same problem after the new update it changed to foggi weather XD

ReaptheChaos
08-21-2012, 02:30 AM
In my experience, the weather changes every day, each save advances the time 3 hours, so 8 save will be 24 hours. What I found was you get one nice sunny day, then 1 foggy/overcast day with some drizzle, then one rainy day. Kind of crappy programming if you ask me, unless of course Empire City is supposed to be located in the Pacific northwest.

l.maciver
02-08-2014, 01:07 AM
does seem to be mostly rainy, reminds me of home...

Here in scotland.

ServeChilled
02-08-2014, 03:36 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem of the game weather being stuck on rain? I finished the last mission with 200 miles toward explorer and now have countless hours of grinding and the rain is just another annoyance that I want to be rid of. I've tried playing extended periods of time(grind...grind) and doing various missions to reset the weather but nope, more rain. Any methods, tips and/or tricks?

lol, Ya, right after I got the fastest car in the game(cant remember the mission) It never stopped raining after that. Car just fishtailed with the slightest touch of gas. FN pissed me off. like you I tried everything, but no luck.