PDA

View Full Version : Inaccessible Towns

t3hjay
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
There's a couple of places on the map that i can't get to. There's one that's north-east of Bowerstone - kinda looks just like a house on the map. Then there's one south of Bowerstone that looks like a kind of port town. There's 2 more accross the sea at the other side of the map as well.

I'm right at the end of the story mode btw. I'm king and now just collecting all the collectibles and raking in cash monies before i carry the main story on.

Toams07
02-05-2011, 01:04 PM
There's a couple of places on the map that i can't get to. There's one that's north-east of Bowerstone - kinda looks just like a house on the map. Then there's one south of Bowerstone that looks like a kind of port town. There's 2 more accross the sea at the other side of the map as well.

I'm right at the end of the story mode btw. I'm king and now just collecting all the collectibles and raking in cash monies before i carry the main story on.

The house-like thing is Sunset House, it can be accessed through a fence in Mourningwood.
The one south of Bowerstone probably is Driftwood, which can be accessed by crossing a bridge (has to be rebuild by completing the ''Restoration'' quest)
The ones in Aurora are the Shifting Sands and the Veiled Path, which can be both accessed through the desert

t3hjay
02-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Cheers pal :)