PDA

View Full Version : Swallow Quest Board

TheSecondLetter
02-05-2011, 09:46 PM
How do you actually start the quests. All the quests read something like, "There's a quest in the Swallows, Maybe the scroll is still readable." How do I actually initiate the quest?

Gackt
02-05-2011, 10:52 PM
How do you actually start the quests. All the quests read something like, "There's a quest in the Swallows, Maybe the scroll is still readable." How do I actually initiate the quest?

Same way you start any other bounty board quests, open the scrolls containing the mission.

TheSecondLetter
02-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Same way you start any other bounty board quests, open the scrolls containing the mission.

LOL. I did that part. That's what caused them to show up in my quest log with the message I quoted above. Every time I make them my active quest it just puts the quest flag at the Bounty Board and gives me the message that the "scroll may still be readable." #weird.

Gackt
02-06-2011, 03:25 AM
LOL. I did that part. That's what caused them to show up in my quest log with the message I quoted above. Every time I make them my active quest it just puts the quest flag at the Bounty Board and gives me the message that the "scroll may still be readable." #weird.

That is weird, maybe it glitched on you. This game seems to enjoy being broken lol.

bok249
02-06-2011, 03:32 AM
where exactly is the board? I still cant find it lol.

TheSecondLetter
02-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Solved the problem. I believe you have to read all of the scrolls twice, back-to-back in order to unlock all of the quests at once. Weird, but it worked.