Boo!

Jdm

Your Daddy is back...;)

I know it's been a long while. Anyone that knows me knows that I have a busy and hectic work schedule. I'm sorry for disappearing out of nowhere. That was never my intentions. So one of my New Year's resolutions was to make a comeback. Here I am now. I will slowly get the ball rolling again. I missed you ALL.

Tell everyone...the BOSS, the MYTH, the LEGEND is back in town. Trust me...you don't want none. Or maybe you do? :p

Jdm

P.S. Hit me up on Facebook and let me know you're from x360a.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/profile.php?id=100000549635971

*Hi Rae Rae* <3

I'm pretty new around here so I don't know who you are.. but welcome back nonetheless! Enjoy engaging in conversation about video games and other random things with strangers on the Internet. (: I know I love it!

Thanks! I'm like one of the grandpas of the site. :p So I see you're pretty popular in the Faces of x360a thread. ;)

I've only been here since late last year, so I don't know ya. Anyway, welcome back. ;)

Thank you! I've been gone for so long that this site seems new to me. I need to check out the new features and get caught up. :p

Im new, and hope to get to know you! Seem like a pretty cool dude!

Thanks, Blood Wolf!

But I'm not that cool...I'm just awesome. :p

Hey Daddy! Where's Mom? XD

Welcome b-b-b-b-back.

Rae Rae is the mom. ;)

I may be a little late but i'd still like to say Welcome Back! even though i haven't been here long myself, Mad Props for the JDM Avatar and fellow Honda owner =P too.

I'll always have love for Hondas, but I'm getting out of it. Thinking about a new Beamer M1 or Audi S5. Still...Jdm. ;)

Welcome back man. Was going to be in the Bay Area for a day around March to meet up with a few guys but I heard you're not going to be around.

Dayum shame man. Would have been a pleasure to meet up with ya.

Thanks, Ryot!

Yeah, Rae Rae told me about the meet you guys are going to have. I might still be in Vegas that week. I'll keep you guys posted for sure though.

Like others in this thread, never got the pleasure of knowing you considering I'm new-ish, but WELCOME BACK :woop:

I feel so old... :(

Thanks and I hope to get to know you as well!

I just joined so I don't really know you but Welcome Back!

Ross with an ATL hat on? I think it needs an SF Giants' hat on. Boss Ross, Cody. :p

Thanks! :)

So, are you back for good this time? :p

Seriously though, it's always good to see you around man. You've always been a solid member of the site, so it's hard not to feel at least a small sense of happiness seeing ya around. Welcome back man! :)

Azn Pride!!!

Thanks for the love man (no homo)! :p

Good to have you back man, don't go disappearing again. :p

I think I'm all out of disappearing acts. It's great to be back!