PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Treasure (spoilers inside)

UndeadGamer
02-06-2011, 04:00 AM
So i'm doing the pleasure treasure quest killed the first gaurd outside got the flute and the music opened the first door killed the spider and now i play the same music in front of the door but it won't open does anyone who has finished this know what i'm doing wrong here? Btw the music i'm playing is True Knowledge

MADasaHatter
02-06-2011, 05:19 AM
So i'm doing the pleasure treasure quest killed the first gaurd outside got the flute and the music opened the first door killed the spider and now i play the same music in front of the door but it won't open does anyone who has finished this know what i'm doing wrong here? Btw the music i'm playing is True Knowledge

Are you sure you switched instruments. Everytime you kill a guardian, the body contains a new intruments. Mine had a flute, drum and the harp..

Gackt
02-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Each guardian drops new music and an instrument I thought? so you would need to play the specific song with the specific instrument to open the next door unless I am not remembering it correctly

UndeadGamer
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Each guardian drops new music and an instrument I thought? so you would need to play the specific song with the specific instrument to open the next door unless I am not remembering it correctly

Thank you both shortly after i posted this i figured it out and passed put but thank you both for the help regardless.