PDA

View Full Version : Final boss help

SiftRock
02-06-2011, 08:14 AM
So, I've gotten his pattern down a bit but I can't find any way of damaging him, he's up on that tower throwing bombs at me and I tried picking them up and tossing em back but it ends up only hurting me, I tried tossing them away and that doesn't work either, help please?

Also how the hell do you do Robot Factory without jumping? That ledge in the second room (past the door) is impossible to grapple to without hopping. I've been trying for over a hour and it's the last thing I need

Natanji
02-06-2011, 01:40 PM
For Robot Factory, you can hack and then grapple the bot that's flying around in there. I'm still stuck on the Confrontation boss so no idea how to damage the final boss. ;)

o D M C o
02-07-2011, 01:12 AM
I know the spot you mean in robot factory and it definitely isnt impossible to do without hacking the robot, you have to grapple the very edge of the next highest platform, then with a short grapple line leap left. If you press up and b at the perfect moment you CAN grab the platform above you. I know this because I didnt realise that you could even hack robots until id completed this level twice without jumping.

For the final boss I advise using those shield boxes you can deploy, when he fires one of his balls at you just grapple it, and ROLL it back to him, when it hits you need to keep running to the right as though you are going to run over the edge, the camera rotates and you battle him again, twice more

Polygon Pirate
02-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Yes, one of the easiest bosses in the game if you have even just one of those box shields. As far as the giant ball he throws at you just treat it like a blue barrel, grapple it up and roll it back along the ground towards the tower he is on. Repeat two more times and you have finished the game.

I've 200/200 this puppy and I enjoyed every moment of it. :locked

Natanji
02-15-2011, 09:23 PM
If you're going for prestige btw, just crouch and get within reach of the side where the rockets are. There will be merely two rockets that can hit you this way per wave, and you can easily dispose of them with your arm when they are about to fire (no need for perfect timing).