PDA

View Full Version : Scythe give it already!!!!!

UndeadGamer
02-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Ok so this is getting highly annoying and no one i've found has given a decent answer. I've done 9/10 quests for the Thieves guild and guess which one is left. Yep "Ghost's Tolls". How is it that i didn't kill Scythe did every quest and have 91%/100% done and all she does is almost kill me and say im to curious WTH/ PLZ HELP:(:(:(

MADasaHatter
02-06-2011, 06:58 PM
So everytime you start a convo she does the red mist thing and always kill you and says the "curious" line? Or did she do it once and now doesn't say anything?

Either way sounds like a glitch that you can't get back from. I have one on the theives as well. It won't let me do the Tears quest to finish.

UndeadGamer
02-06-2011, 07:08 PM
So everytime you start a convo she does the red mist thing and always kill you and says the "curious" line? Or did she do it once and now doesn't say anything?

Either way sounds like a glitch that you can't get back from. I have one on the theives as well. It won't let me do the Tears quest to finish.

Na she didn't kill me she did it once 50% health then same cut scene did it again controller rumbles. Then my guy says he was just curious and she restored my health and now she won't talk period. This is annoying if i can't get the achievement,

MADasaHatter
02-06-2011, 08:20 PM
That's what I meant, sorry. Almost kills you, then restores your health. Does sound like she glitched if the quest isn't in your log. You don't have a previous save? If not, then you're like me. I refuse to play the game over to get it though.

capthorp
02-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Just got the same thing....went in and she does her red mist thing and now just sits there. I punched her and still nothing...so much for 1000 on this one...

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
02-09-2011, 11:36 PM
first i assuming you did gargos quest and retreived the stone but didnt kill scythe. to get ghost toll you have to kill gargos then go talk to scythe. hope this helps.

JONBLEACH
02-10-2011, 12:49 AM
orly first of all his name is Gorlag, and u dont need to kill him, i found him in his cave and offered to do his quest, and so i completed it he dissapeared and after a while i found Sythe and helped her with her quests and ghost toll

Devil Sora
02-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Same here. . . I did Gorlag's quest, found her (1st time when doing the quest for him) the cut scene is extended and she talks to you about how Lydia was her sister she then gives you the stone and sits downs, you then have to talk to her AFTER receiving the stone and she says "Hey I have a favour to ask." thats how you get Ghost Toll. . . . but why she would keep doing it I have no idea. . . .

Rastaman20
02-11-2011, 09:24 PM
wow the technicalities just to get some of these quest is fuckin stupid so i have to go back to when im like lv16 just to get the damn quest *sigh*

SaintValentine
02-16-2011, 05:50 AM
finally got it, 4th play through. kill gorlog when you meet him. This solved all my problems.

TE Odin
02-16-2011, 07:45 AM
On my first play I talked to Gorlag, talked to Scythe, and got ghost toll. I talked to the ghosties and chased the marker for the quest...then poof it vanished. Quest disappeared from my log too.
Same playthrough the quests "What's behind that door" and "Tricky Timmy" bugged on me.
I'm going through as mage now but haven't picked up any of those quests yet.

Putriside
02-19-2011, 10:29 AM
are these glitches fairly common?

Gackt
02-19-2011, 03:54 PM
finally got it, 4th play through. kill gorlog when you meet him. This solved all my problems.

I did this in my first playthrough, after talking to Gorlag I killed him and never experienced these glitches others have talked about. Perhaps doing it this way can avoid Scythe glitching on you.