Gprime
03-30-2006, 02:32 AM
Kingdom Hearts II (Score - 9.5)
Gameplay - 9
Graphics - 8
Sound - 8
Value - 10
Tilt - 9

This has got to be one of the better series with a sequal that I enjoyed verry much. The story has you from the begenning, all the characters are memorable, the graphics fit the square feel and the musical score that went into this game is decent.

You can probally beat this game without no sidequests in about 25/26hrs. It took me 28hrs (Didnt do atlantica or fight Sephy) The hours spent on this game where well worth it (3days lol)...that and the replay value on it is high because there is a secreat ending in it like the other KH, which you will be spending lots of time trying to get.

A must have for any FF, KH or Disney lover :woop:

thieflordgamer
03-30-2006, 02:56 AM
i didnt even know it came out. in my 9th period science class my teacher was like "k, just 5 more minutes till i go to pick up kingdom hearts 2!" and i had no idea, and hes like "ya, duh, ive been checking it like every day since christmas. it was supposed to get pushed back, but it didnt." lol i just beat the first game for the second time on expert yesterday, unlocking the secret video at the end. what i really love about this game is the storyline. i think thats what my grandma likes about it 2 (my ps2 is at her house and she loves watching me play, kh is her favorite game, even tho she never plays anything). so i was wondering, should i tell her all about what happened in castle oblivion in kingdom hearts: chain of memories for gba? apparently, that's part of the actual story, not just some side remake for gba, so i bought the game to update myself with the storyline. so should i tell my grandma about the gba game, or does kh2 recap it in the beginning of the game? (this is for ppl who have played it). i cant believe i let this awesome game slip by me, it was my most anticipated game of the year, even more than zelda. so, ill hopefully be able to get it for my bday april 5th.

Krazie
03-30-2006, 04:35 AM
Picked it up from Gamestop today, the thing about this game is that its a game that me and my girlfriend actually play together since shes a complete disney freak. The first one was great, i played tihs for an hour today and most of it was cutscenes, so i cant judge it yet, but i have a feeling im in for a treat

Itll probably take awhile to play because i have my PS2 over at her house so ill play it whenever we have some free time over there, but i cant wait to see some of the new worlds (lion king, pirates of the carib, etc.)

Crash
03-30-2006, 12:50 PM
I picked it up Tuesday night. Loved the first one, and KH2 seems to be just as good. My wife couldn't wait to get the game either, and because she didn't have to work yesterday, has already put over 8 hours into it.

Krazie
03-30-2006, 04:38 PM
I picked it up Tuesday night. Loved the first one, and KH2 seems to be just as good. My wife couldn't wait to get the game either, and because she didn't have to work yesterday, has already put over 8 hours into it.

GO WIFEY!!! :D

Psycence
03-30-2006, 05:16 PM
KH2, is the only reason id consider owning a ps2

thieflordgamer
03-31-2006, 01:57 AM
same here, along with mgs and god of war.

Gprime
04-08-2006, 06:34 AM
My friends lettin me borrow his Ps2 and this game, so far its turned out way better then I could have ever hoped for... its a must have for any Ps2 owner! I give it 1/2 more days b4 I have it beat (hopefully with secreat ending)

Im like 8.5hrs into it, my friend said it only takes 25 or so to beat it without no sidequests.....Mmm I will enjoy this way more then Oblivion, because this actually has a decent story! Full review will be up fo dis hoe when I beat it!

Krazie
04-12-2006, 06:36 AM
This game is pure hotness, anyone that disregards it as kiddy material is sadly mistaken, this is a must play for any gamer, especially with all the nostalgic video, i dont care who you are, you know you like disney movies, if not now, you did, and to play a game with all those Disney characters along with Final Fantasy legends is out of this world, especially when as well as this is (both the first one and this one as well)

Not to mention the voice acting in this game is the best I have possibly ever seen, just look at the cast:

Haley Joel Osment (Sora)
Christopher Lee (DiZ)
David Gallagher (Riku)
Hayden Panettiere (Kairi)
Jesse McCartney (Roxas)
Brittany Snow (Namine)
Jim Cummings (Pooh/Tigger/Pete) (Legendary voice actor)
Rachel Leigh Cook (Tifa)
Mena Suvari (Aerith)
Sean Astin (Hercules)
James Woods (Hades)
David Boreanaz (Leon)
Dan Castellanta (Genie) (Voice of Homer Simpson, etc.)
Zach Braff (Chicken Little)
Christy Carlson Romano (Yuffie)

Plus the people that always do the voices for Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Ariel, etc. (as well as original voices for most of the FF characters)

Thats superstar quality voice acting for a damn video game!

Not to mention the CG is amazing, just take a look at the opening scene, which alone shits on most of the games that have been coming out:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?start_from=3&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

And I havent even touched on the story and gameplay!

This game is a MUST have if you own a ps2..

kRaZyNeSs
04-13-2006, 03:05 PM
It's my little brothers birthday and he's getting Kingdom Hearts II. I'll be playing it more than him hahaha...

FlyingAE86
11-28-2006, 12:14 AM
There is a KH 2 FM coming. A FM is an updated version of KH 2. It's said to have more scenes involving the Orginization and Namine (I can't do an accent 'e' for life.) Square is also working on making a harder boss than Sephiroth. There is a new difficulty I hope to be as hard as Resistance or Gears of Wars. It's also coming with a PS2 Remake of Chain of Memories. It's coming somewhere in 2007. I hope this gets to the US unlike the first KH:FM.

thexteri
01-27-2009, 01:54 PM
me and my cousin went into town to buy some 360 games and for still now unknown reason came back with kingdom hearts 1+2 and were both so glad we did these games are AWESOME!

dav1zzl3
02-12-2009, 05:17 PM
i STILL have to play KH2 after all these years...absolutely LOVED KH1. Can't get much better than FF+Disney.

Ok so you can do lots better; STILL A KICK ASS GAME!

alex31991
02-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2 is fuckin amazing

Poida
03-29-2009, 10:57 AM
I love the Kingdom Hearts series but 2 is just amazing as :D its totally different to the prequel.

l Absolution l
04-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Currently just beat Kingdom Hearts yesterday. I'm replaying through all of them again.

I have Chain of Memories for the GBA, but I'm about to get the remake of it for the Playstation 2, then I'll beat that, and move onto Kingdom Hearts II.

As stated, A++ Series. I just wish that the Final Mixes would come to the US. I can dream..

Twilight Star
04-05-2009, 12:51 PM
KH2:FM+ was a best 65 i spent in my whole life.
I can't wait to import KH:358/2 days next month, it's best looking ds game ever.

Kairi
04-29-2009, 08:26 PM
I have KH 1+2. I didn't know Chain of Memories was actually part of the storyline. I'm probably going to by Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS2 version of CoM) when the price dropps a bit.

iKhaotic
10-06-2009, 12:23 AM
I'd love to play KH2 FM+. the extras it has looks amazing

and i need to pick up 358/2 Days soon

s3xyemo
01-13-2010, 04:19 AM
i loved this game and still have it. i should beat it again

Jidiot16
10-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Woo, one of the very best PS2 games ever~ :1

Juzt Skillz
11-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Good game but not as good as the first one IMO.

xhunter669
11-30-2010, 05:04 AM
sweet game just like the first one

jakepeter11
03-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Awesome game. Definitely worth replaying. I am currently just at the part where the underworld games are unlocked. I started to play it, have before, but this time I thought I had KH1, a little disappointed, but it's still awesome nevertheless.

xXImSoBalzyXx
09-18-2011, 11:21 PM
The amazingness that is Kingdom Hearts 2, I love this game. We need the 3rd...now.

Chaz5396
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM
I love Kingdom Hearts 2, I hope they make a number 3

ImNot A Program
09-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Love This Game

GrimSovereignty
10-29-2011, 07:28 AM
Kingdom Hearts two was an amazing game, I wish they would just go ahead and make a three for a console..and stop with all these portable versions.