PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Tombs Quests (Help)

Epsilon 616
02-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Not only are they uber annoying as you cannot see your map, but I'm stuck in the final Tomb.

Does anyone have any advice on getting out? I've been stuck running in what appears to be circles for hours.

I don't know what to do, but take a break and HOPE that I can find my way out later.

Cohh
02-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Probably 3-5 of my 30 hour playthrough was running through those damn tombs :p

Gackt
02-07-2011, 02:13 PM
From the main chamber, go left...you will find a small barrel, follow the barrels until you find the exit, they are placed at each section to let you know you are going the right way, don't take any tunnels unless you see a barrel indicating you need to go that way.

Frankie Godskin
02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
My friend had the same problem, but the guide on Game Pressure (http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/) helped him get out in a minute.

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 08:48 PM
I havent even used the DLC map for the maze yet and i beat the game so where is that?

WhiteDad
02-07-2011, 10:04 PM
The best way to get out of a maze is to keep one hand on a wall and follow the path until you reach the exit. When entering, if you keep your right hand on the wall it will still be on the right wall when you finally reach the exit. It takes a while but it's better than wandering around aimlessly for hours.

JONBLEACH
02-08-2011, 02:08 AM
The best way to get out of a maze is to keep one hand on a wall and follow the path until you reach the exit. When entering, if you keep your right hand on the wall it will still be on the right wall when you finally reach the exit. It takes a while but it's better than wandering around aimlessly for hours.

where do u intiate this quest? or set o0f tombs?

WhiteDad
02-08-2011, 02:54 AM
I honestly forgot how I got started on the tomb quests. :confused:
I think there are 10 total. You get the map marker for the next one every time you find the main chamber of the one your in.

Another good way to avoid getting lost is to drop unwanted items as markers so you know where you've been.

Epsilon 616
02-08-2011, 08:07 AM
For everyone that posted, Thanks.

I was so lost, I HAD to load an old save to get past this part.

Once I did, I followed your advice at the main chamber, and followed the Barrels out. Every time I got to a barrel I picked it up and set it on its side and saved to make sure I wasn't back tracking.