PDA

View Full Version : Who is excited

Echilion
02-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Demon Soul's is easily my favorite game on the PS3 and I really enjoyed the trophy lst. Demon Souls was hard enough (or seemed that way due to learning curve), but Dark souls will be even harder? I'm worried and excited :woop:

I hope the online is executed better as it was almost impossible to play with friends, but I suppose that also added to the experience of the game. I'm also happy to learn it will be open world...getting lost and immersed is always fun, until you die that is heh

Sampson
03-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Demon Souls was a really great game and I'm pretty confident that this will be just as good. Gotta love games with a challenge.

Vault Lad
04-09-2011, 08:53 PM
I can only imagine the Road Map for this :woop:

"10/10 - slitting your wrists is easier, and certainly more forgiving"

Or at the very least it should deserve a spot in the Completionist's Nightmare thread.

I want this game to punish me. PUNISH ME SO HARD!

Kai Freefall
05-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Its been awhile since i played a truely challenging game, and demons souls did look awesome, so i thought i would give it a go and preorder.

The limited set looks nice, 40 for all that stuff, guide looks hardback, but even if it isn't thats still a good set :D

nekokari
06-14-2011, 07:13 PM
looks really good. hope it lives up to the expiation.

HauntedBullet
06-25-2011, 10:07 AM
this game will sort the men from the boys, or another way to put it,the hardcore gamer from the cod monkeys

LoKuS773
07-23-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm pretty excited for this game. I never played the first one but was always interested in it. I just pre-ordered the game today from amazon and of course get the collectors edition for no addition cost.

zeroway21
07-28-2011, 09:34 PM
count me in. probably purchase it in 2012 though.

EVILELITE
08-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Hell yeah cant wait to build my royalty class imp and kick the shit out of the game.

The Bum-Mobile
08-14-2011, 02:30 AM
Super hyped. I've badly wanted to play Demon's Souls but don't have the PS3 to do so. Naturally I have this reserved.

Desmond Fish
09-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah not played Deamon souls due to lack of PS3 and this looks like a challange, as most games played on the 360 i have found to be easy, unlike older console games that actually took skill to complete.

rc deaths agent
09-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Super hyped. I've badly wanted to play Demon's Souls but don't have the PS3 to do so. Naturally I have this reserved.
Same here...i am excited :) Sooo many games getting ready to drop though. Gonna be hard to find the time to play em all :(

theduke1
09-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Been looking forward to this game for ages now nether got the chance to play demon souls but it just looked awesome. Apart from skyrim this is the one game i cant wait to play this year :)

KeepEmRolling
09-24-2011, 02:39 PM
I can't wait to play this, but I doubt I'll have time to finish it before Skyrim comes out. Too much of a good thing, lol.

Card Knight
09-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Can't wait till this comes out, I loved Demons souls.

The only thing i hope they don't do in dark souls is have some super rare material (pure bladestone) like they did in demon souls.

lol i've been trying to get it for the last 3 days and still no luck :P

rc deaths agent
09-24-2011, 08:14 PM
I can't wait to play this, but I doubt I'll have time to finish it before Skyrim comes out. Too much of a good thing, lol.
I know right...not to mention battlefield 3!

Octsober
10-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Im super hyped! Those that can't wait should check out The Binding of Isaac on steam. Its fun as hell and challenging!

..plus its only 5 bucks...

fuenke
10-01-2011, 06:12 PM
I have the strangest boner right now.

Strid
10-01-2011, 06:34 PM
This guy right here, and when Skyrim still comes out, I'll still be playing it. Why is that, Skrim looks fantastic? I'll show you why;

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/dead_daylight/easeofusegonewrong.jpg

On the left we have Dark Souls, on the right, Skyrim. Not that Oblivion took much to begin with...

Xarmanzia
10-02-2011, 06:05 AM
After hearing so much from people who played Demon's Souls, and reading the review on IGN I'm not sure I should want to play it. Maybe if I write out my will first...

Strid
10-02-2011, 07:47 PM
After hearing so much from people who played Demon's Souls, and reading the review on IGN I'm not sure I should want to play it. Maybe if I write out my will first...

That's good, very good. If you go into the game initially with the mentality of "Eh, it's a game, how challenging could it be" or "Psh, I'm good at games" this game will prison sex the hell out of you. I did that at first with Demon's Souls. However, if you respect the game, even feel intimidated a little, you'll do OK after you learn the ins and outs.

If you're a patient and observant player you'll do just fine in this game. Probably the hardest thing about it, really, is finding a trap before it finds you :grab