PDA

View Full Version : whats the point of village mode

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
02-08-2011, 05:17 AM
just wondering what the point was. i heard you would be able to make like weapons and potions. i have a forge upgraded, is there something im missing. anyone have some info please tell. thanks.

LoD WheeZzy
02-08-2011, 06:56 AM
If you have the forge and shop you'll be able to buy basic stuff in the shops, upgrade both and build the mine (don't remember which one) so the blacksmith can make some more advance stuff and therefore you'll be able to buy better weapons and equipment. There is a lot of stuff you can create in the Village mode, thanks to village mode I have a lot of crystals (as much as I can have in my equipment) that give +10 to strength, all the best weapons and armors for my current level and stuff like that.

TheSecondLetter
02-08-2011, 06:57 AM
just wondering what the point was. i heard you would be able to make like weapons and potions. i have a forge upgraded, is there something im missing. anyone have some info please tell. thanks.

I haven't played it yet. But I'm guessing that, much like the rest of the online modes, it's built in as achievement filler to extend playtime and discourage early trade-ins.

KeepEmRolling
02-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Simply put, it's your source for the best equipment and armor in the game as well as a source of crystals for fusing.