Hello everyone! Glad I finally signed up

Robert90

Hello everyone! just thought id tell you a bit about myself. Ive played video games all my life almost! Sometimes I feel i live a double life with gaming & my work/social life. A lot of my friends:drunk dont know im really into video games so i thought id say hi & meet some cool people on here. Oh & yes ive become & achievement whore! That sound when a achievement unlocks is golden!:woop:

Hello everyone! just thought id tell you a bit about myself. Ive played video games all my life almost! Sometimes I feel i live a double life with gaming & my work/social life. A lot of my friends:drunk dont know im really into video games so i thought id say hi & meet some cool people on here. Oh & yes ive become & achievement whore! That sound when a achievement unlocks is golden!:woop:

You're the Batman of gaming then! haha. Welcome :welcome

Welcome. Get your friends on here too and they can become gaming freaks like the rest of us.

Also it's good you think we are all cool... not been called that for umm.. ever. :p

believe me ive tried but they just dont see video games the same way. eh what can you do right? & as for the cool part yea I think when you act like yourself that makes us one cool SOB

hey as i dont care for achievements myself, this site is very useful to find out glitches and guides. Also they always have good previews for upcoming games

Edited by WooLy TB

yeahh i think ply game is really awsome and dont care for achivement i think is cool too but recently i care for collect all achivement i fell great when done that make me feel like some gmer or me did a good job in the game jejejejej so now im concentrated in collect all achimenet i can get (*_*)

Edited by xXxDave69prxXx