PDA

View Full Version : Swinger Augment Question

SReaver Prime
02-08-2011, 02:58 PM
How the F!@# do you have an orgy in this game?! Ive tried just about everything and I still cant get this stupid Augment... (Sigh)... any ideas?

Toams07
02-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Try prostitutes, and I heard one NPC and a second player (co-op) works as well

SReaver Prime
02-08-2011, 04:59 PM
ive tryed both of those and they didnt work...

Toams07
02-08-2011, 05:46 PM
You should be able to get multiple prostitutes to go with you.
Do the invite on 4 of them and then hold one's hand and lead them to a bed. That should work

SReaver Prime
02-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Alright i'll try that out and post back.

Avenged Remains
02-09-2011, 11:34 AM
You need to hang around prostitutes until you hear them make some sort of proposition for sex. Then when you interact with them there'll be a new option to invite them to bed. Do that with 2 or 3 but don't hold hands with any, just find a bed and choose to have protected sex. Unless you want some STDs ;).

SReaver Prime
02-09-2011, 04:28 PM
I got it. thanks guys.

TakkunEG
02-11-2011, 11:33 AM
I had a hard time with this one too. I built the brothel and managed to get a 11-person orgy going (me + 10, 9 propositions and one handhold. Got robbed too, lol.) This directly after TWO 9-person orgies (me + 8), and the stats on the sword barely went up. I think it wants you to have sex with a DIFFERENT man or woman in order to gain a point towards the ability. There are only so many hookers and I haven't been bothered to go around searching for easy townsfolk. I still haven't leveled that sucker up and I doubt I'll finish, I quit caring.

Toams07
02-11-2011, 01:56 PM
I had a hard time with this one too. I built the brothel and managed to get a 11-person orgy going (me + 10, 9 propositions and one handhold. Got robbed too, lol.) This directly after TWO 9-person orgies (me + 8), and the stats on the sword barely went up. I think it wants you to have sex with a DIFFERENT man or woman in order to gain a point towards the ability. There are only so many hookers and I haven't been bothered to go around searching for easy townsfolk. I still haven't leveled that sucker up and I doubt I'll finish, I quit caring.

I think you have to have an orgy with 4 people .. no more no less

TakkunEG
02-11-2011, 08:07 PM
I got the orgy augment done just fine, that's not what I was talking about. I was referring to the two "Have sex w/ 15" augments.