Yo! It's good to be back!!

GrimDays

Sup? People call me Logic (except my friends, we tend to go by first names). I just got back from a weird little moment where I spontaneously traded in my 360 and all my games for a ps3 and a few games. At first I thought it was alright, but I realized that half the fun I was having was playing games with friends online (and the ps3 doesn't have much of an online community).

In the months that I left, alot of people form my friends list disappeared cause of my inactivity, so I'm here to try and find some new people to play with!

I'm 18, I live in Alberta, I'm a sarcastic funny person, and I enjoy talking to people. I mainly play halo reach right now, but I'm willing to branch out to other games. I can get competitive at times, but I mainly play just for kicks.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to send me a friend request.

Edited by GrimDays

Welcome mate! Fortunately you're not alone when it came to trading in your 360 for a PS3, as I have done that before! But after a while you're right, the online community was small compared to XBL and I missed those glorious achievements :)

Anyways, enjoy your stay! Hope to see you around!