PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get a horse again???

ThaMyth
02-09-2011, 12:37 AM
I had a horse but i got off him somewhere and now i cant recall where hes at... wheres the best place to get another one at??? i need one for rustlers run:confused:

Mada Man 87
02-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Yeah it's pretty stupid how your horse just vanishes when you enter caves/dungeons. what I do is just return to the savannah area then look for a varn camp, they usually have horses around there.

ThaMyth
02-09-2011, 01:04 AM
yeah i finally found his ass near where i recall him last being, thats some BS that it dont just follow you near where your at, plus it rides like shit, needs to be more like red dead or assassins creed.

Mada Man 87
02-09-2011, 01:09 AM
lol yeah this game has probably the worst horse control/mechanics i've ever seen, but yeah they usually always spawn back in the same places.

mrj3d
02-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Yeah, the horse mechanics are pretty terrible. I only ever did the first quest for that then couldn't take it anymore. I just used teleports and walked, the horse sucked too much, lol.

Deathr0t
02-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Also be weary of the location you leave your sail boat. I had gotten off to collect one of the 4 lost runes, I didn't fully bring the sail boat to a full stop so it kept going and going, luckily I found it stuck between 2 rocks before it was lost at sea. Took about 30mins for me to keep meleeing the boat from the rock until i was just barely able to slide back out. Remember if it does go too far out, use a White Pearl to walk on water for 1min, or mix with other herbs to increase time.

On a side note, sailing is very soothing and relaxing, probably the most stand out aspect of the game that I enjoyed. :woop: