PDA

View Full Version : Question about Signature edition disc

Cyano Khaar
02-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Can anyone confirm whether or not the Signature edition disc is identical to the standard edition disc? Sort of like Borderlands GOTY edition where the main disc is the same, but the DLC is on an included code?

Thanks.

bmakar83
02-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Just a guess, but I would say it is like the first Dragon Age where they just had a insert in the case with the Stone Prisoner DLC on it. And the standard disc of course.

Colonel Jester
02-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Must find one! any ideas?

jtkauff
02-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Yeah, from what I remember reading when it was announced the bonuses were all DLC-based, so I can't imagine that the disc content would be different. Artwork on the disc and whatnot might be, but the actual data I would think would be the same.

As for where to find it Col. Jester, eBay is pretty much your only bet now as pre-orders for the Signature edition ended about a month ago.

Komrade Vasilevsky
02-22-2011, 08:16 AM
The Signature Edition includes download codes for these, and are not in the Standard Edition:

Exiled Prince DLC (extra companion, some extra missions)
Soundtrack
Some extra items

The Exiled Prince they've said will be available for $7 download to anyone who didn't get the Signature Edition, so if you're willing to pay for that you'll only really miss out on some ambient stuff. No reason to pay someone an outrageously inflated price on Ebay for some extra weapons of unknown quality and music which will quickly be on youtube, bittorrent, etc.