PDA

View Full Version : Signature Edition

solo07
02-09-2011, 05:11 AM
Apparently according to Gamestop and Amazon the only time you could have gotten the Signature was by a pre-order before 1/11/11. So now there is no way to get it? They aren't selling it anymore or what?

bmakar83
02-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you have no way of getting it now. I remember getting a email about about it back in October about pre-ordering before January and that's when I snagged mine. Small consolation, but I would assume all the bonus content included will be made available as DLC.

solo07
02-09-2011, 05:39 AM
Crap, whatever. That's one of those games i would buy it just because its this game. Oh well, my bad. Thanks for the info.

thehailo
02-09-2011, 08:17 AM
It's a...weird setup. Basically, if you bought before that date (when many outlets, like Steam, didn't accept orders until the 12th) you got The Black Emporium for free. Now, all signs point to you still being able to grab this post-launch, but at the relatively hefty price of around $7. That said, not all is lost. Buying before March 8th grants you:

The Lion of Orlais Shield
The Fadeshear Sword

As well as the Project $10 bonuses for "original purchasers" (sorry Used buyers):

A fighting Mabari War Hound
The Mirror of Transformation
Access to exclusive Magic and Crafting Stores

Of course, you can also look forward to any vendor-specific pre-order DLC. DA1 surely wasn't lacking such stuff, and DA2 is shaping up the same. Also, note if you grab Dead Space 2 and DA2 you unlock some DS2 themed armor for DA2, but that deal expires March 31st. So, in short, buy sooner rather than later if DLC concerns you at all.

lakersandangels
02-09-2011, 09:53 AM
I'm betting there will be some extra Signature Edition copies that stores need to sell after launch. Maybe if you keep your eyes open and be at the right place at the right time, you'll snag one.