PDA

View Full Version : Eco mission

MILINKYO
02-09-2011, 05:48 PM
What is an Eco mission and how do you get to do them??

wuki 7
02-09-2011, 07:45 PM
When you finish a the levels you unlock eco mode. To get the eco achievements you have to do each level again and save a certain amount of sticks. I think the first level you need to keep 2 sticks. So if u start
with 20 sticks u can only use 18 at the most

SKIN RIP
02-09-2011, 08:59 PM
I don't get it ...I've completed all the levels and now I think the eco missions are the ones with the little green leafs under them.

I completed them with the required sticks but nothing...am I missing something

The blue lagoon = 1 eco mission bottom right
Wuthering heights = 1 eco mission bottom middle
Barbeque Pit = 3 eco missions Top right, middle left & right
The Big Giant Head = 1 eco mission middle left
Mystery Island = 4 eco missions Top right, middle & middle right, bottom left
The diving dutchman = 0 eco missions

SKIN RIP
02-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Just figured it, you need to replay ALL missions again :) and when you complete the requirement for the eco...the green leaf appears under the coin.

Unshaved Wizard
02-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Are there no eco missions for the Diving Dutchman? Or am I just overlooking something?

SlyPooBiscuit
02-25-2011, 02:34 PM
You need to beat all the Dutchman normally before it lets you try the eco missions on the Dutchman levels

H0p3sfalL
11-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Do the Eco runs need to be a perfect? Or do you just need to beat the level any means necessary ?

Deglis
03-23-2012, 01:08 PM
There is achievement „Tree Hugger” which asks to complete all eco missions on Island. I open island on which was only one eco mission, remove 1 bamboos and complete that mission, but achievement don’t appear. Dos it means I must open also all other stages on island and remove some bamboos or I can just open them and let monkeys out of box directly?

Deglis
05-29-2012, 06:19 AM
I must apology for my previous comment. I was thinking that green leaves indicate levels which must be completed as “eco”, but no it’s level which already passed J So all is OK, I did all levels one more time with stick save and get achievement.:woop:

Mordekai
05-30-2012, 07:49 AM
i have all the eco missions done and it didnt pop. i even got the super ultimate champion achievement. any suggestions?