PDA

View Full Version : can you get 1000 in 1 play threw?

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
02-09-2011, 06:50 PM
just wondering since to get thieves guild cheeve scyhte has to live to get ghost toll yet to get i believe toblas to appear you have to kill her, and he gives a series of dungeon quests. do these dungeons count towards 25 or can you still find them and get into them? i have 22 dungeons and i let her live.

Gorekill
02-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Technically no, since there are online only achievements. As for getting all the single player ones in one playthrough, hopefully someone else can chime in.

JONBLEACH
02-09-2011, 10:14 PM
just wondering since to get thieves guild cheeve scyhte has to live to get ghost toll yet to get i believe toblas to appear you have to kill her, and he gives a series of dungeon quests. do these dungeons count towards 25 or can you still find them and get into them? i have 22 dungeons and i let her live.

same question since im at 21 dungeons and i finished ghost toll but failed Execution so im at 90/100 for Thieves. So i need another playthru for Thieves but im cool with that.

MADasaHatter
02-10-2011, 12:26 AM
You can get it in one playthrough of the SP. Real simple since the only ones that you can really botch are Execution and Ghost Toll. But there are some nasty bugs floating about that you can't really defend against. Multiple saves doesn't really save you either. So just give it a run through and cross your fingers.

Frankie Godskin
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes, I got all of the single player achievements in one 20-hour playthrough, and I got all the multiplayer achievements in about 5 hours.

cheevo360
02-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Easy 1000G: I played through about 30 plus hours in single player because I keep explore all areas throughout each chapters, keep do for completes most side quests, all questlines and find lots dungeons, some dungeons is locked because that based for side quests, questlines and some main story quests so that reason for locked as well some dungeons locked for need key or picklock it either. Kill lots of enemies wth achievements. Need patience throughout game. I got 25/25 dungeons easy achievement so far is because you need keep doing side and questline quests and explore every areas to find them :)

For Mulitplayer lucky i make new friend in multiplayer online before christmas 2010 we work through all chapters in there and we levels up as crazy. we took through multiplayer about less 10 hours. Also you can work through multiplayer chapters on your own in final chapter I recommend play with people in final chapter it can hard if you low levels if you rush through chapters :)

Dont forget people Village mode help for money to buy cards and stuffs and sells in too

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
02-12-2011, 02:05 AM
confirm it can be done. as long as you get ghost toll quest, also use online guide for dungeons. i had overlooked like 5 went back got all 25.

JONBLEACH
02-12-2011, 05:23 PM
confirm it can be done. as long as you get ghost toll quest, also use online guide for dungeons. i had overlooked like 5 went back got all 25.

which online guide did u use exatly?

PenderPowguin
02-12-2011, 06:37 PM
which online guide did u use exatly?

Probably this one.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/

NaK Quinn
02-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Yes, it can be done in one playthrough. I got all in about 30 hrs, thats everything, exploring everywhere, leveled to 44 by end boss, just be careful and save alot. Dont kill Scyth, and make sure you do the quests on the board at the destroyed Ashos. You can play after the game is over, so you do have a chance to mop up.